One day before the D Day

Sorry for the delay in the update. Hope all of you are safe in this pandemic. 

Arnav rushed towards the office waiting for Raghav to bring him the much-needed information about Khushi. Arnav is driving his car towards his office which too many thoughts clouding his mind. 

Arnav- (In mind) Why has my restlessness increased so much. I am not able to tolerate Khushi's tears. I am sure something major is happening in her life. I hope Raghav is able to get the information. 

On the other side- 

Raghav- 
Oh my god, ASR seems too serious about the info of Khushi. But the information looks wrong. How can one be adored by everyone? Tomorrow is her wedding hope ASR will be okay with it. Have to rush towards the office before ASR kills me.

Gupta House

Khushi is in her room with eyes full of tears. She keeps on staring at Devi Maiya's idol. Her whole life is flashing in front of her eyes.

Flashback 1

A small khusi is playing with a small Sheetal in the part when Sashi is getting them ice creams while Garima and Khushi's parents are looking at both the girls with adorations. 

Khushi's mother- Bhaisahab, you are spoiling Khushi with ice creams. 

Sashi- Bhabiji, She is our titiliya, We ought to spoil her, after all, she is the color of our lives. 

Garima and Khushi's father chuckled at the conversation which is happening for the nth time. 

Flashback 2

A crying Khushi is clinging to the hands of the mother who is lying on the hospital surrounding by machines and tubes. She is scared and keeps on crying.  Khushi's mother is breathing with difficulty when Garima and Shashi enter the room. 

Khushi's mother- (Looks at Gupta couple)- Khushi's papa?

Garima- Bhabi he is no more.

Khushi's mother- Cries uncontrolled and a pain shoots up. Aaah!!. Garima, Come.

Garima moves closer

Khushi's mother- Garima and Bhai Sahab, If something happens to me please take care of my Khushi. 

Garima- Nothing will happen to you.

Khushi's mother- Please promise me Garima else I won't be able to die in peace. 

Garima- Don't worry we will take care of our titliya. 

Shashi- Yes bhabhiji we will take care of Khushi like our own. Don't worry just get well soon. 

Khushi's mother- thank you, Khushi beta, be with Garima aunty and Sashi uncle, listen to them, follow their instructions, They are your amma ana babuji from today. God bless you baby

Khushi- No amma you are my amma, Please get up. 

Slowly Khushi's mother passed away. Sashi and Garima complete the last rites and get her home. Home for them but hell for her. 

Flashback 3

The days after her parent's death was gloomy for Khushi, she forgot to laugh and be cheerful. She was silent with a blank look. It was the 12th day of the tragedy, Khushi's father's advocate came to meet Khushi, Garima and Sashi were anxious about this visit. 

Advocate- Khushi how are you dear

Khushi (In a very low tone)- Fine

Advocate- Ar you happy staying here?

Khushi- (Remembering her mother's promise)- Yes

Garima and Sashi smiled. The advocate looked at the Gupta couple and handed Sashi papers. 

The smile was erased from the face of Sashi after looking at the papers but then he behaved normally till the advocate left and after that Khushi saw a new side o Garima and Sashi. 

Shashi- Garima, The idiot wrote every penny in the name of Khushi's husband. He left us with Rs 20000 for maintaining Khushi. 

Garima- What? How ridiculous. Why did we take this burden and why should we bear her if we are not getting her properties? 

Sashi-  Don't worry Garima, We will still get Rs 20000, Cut her expenses, then all money will be ours, Over that we will see how we can get all that money. 

Khushi comes back to the present and chuckles looking at the Devi Maiya's idol. You took away my parent, put me through hell in form of guptas, if I get married to the guy brought by guptas then you will lose me forever. I will prefer to die than get married to another hell hole. She has a resolved look. 

In Raizada office

Arnav- Yes Raghav what did you find.

Raghav- ASR, Khushi girl is getting married tomorrow.

Arnav- Looking at him furiously- I know that give me details about her life and the guy she is getting married to. 

Raghav- Actually ASR, Khushi is the adopted daughter of Guptas, They have taken her responsibility after the death of Khushi's parents. They have a daughter Sheetal who is an aspiring model. They have fixed the weeding of Khushi with the son of a rich land lord. But it seems the son is not mentally stable. It is not sure though.  Another piece of information I found out is that no one is aware of Khushi's education or her details. 

ASR- Ok, smirking, It's time for a game.