Chapter 3- Home coming

Shantivan

Arnav is all smiles remembering the conversation with Khushi. The girl has enchanted him. For the first time in his life he met a girl who didn't try to impress him he was impressed by her. she stole his heart without even trying. 

Arnav- What have you done to me khushi that for the first time in my life I am not thinking about work and I am happy about it. (He snapped out of the thought). Why was Khushi so sad at the mention of the family? Is everything ok? Is her family is any trouble? I have to find about it for my sanity. Thinking this he called HP. 

Arnav- HP! HP!

HP- Ji Arnav baba.

Arnav- HP! Call Raghav

Raghav is an employee of AR. He is in charge of AR Lucknow. HP calls Raghav and he reaches AR in some time. 

Raghav- ASR you called me.

Arnav- Yes, I want you to find every detail about this girl Khushi.

Raghav- Sorry ASR, I didn't understand. You want a background check?

Arnav- I want every detail about her Raghav not only the background check. How difficult is it for you to understand this simple thing?

Raghav- Sorry ASR

Arnav- I want this work to be done in one day

Raghav- One day(Shocked)

Arnav-(angryly)- Yes, 24 hours

Raghav- yes ASR

Raghav(Thinking)- Strange, for the 1st time ASR has asked details about a girl. Who is she. He calls aman and informs him the same. 

Aman(Thinking)- Strange ASR has asked details about a girl? what has she done now to call the wrath of the devil. Hopefully not something major which will destroy her. 

Aman to Raghav- Please look at the details and give them to me before giving them to ASR. 

Raghav- OK Aman Sir. 

Gupta house

Kushi is all happy after her conversation with Arnav during the journey. She is shocked to find that a man like the business tycoon ASR is so simple, jovial, and down to earth. She is all fangirling. 

Kushi to her devi maiya- Please let me meet him once before going to Lucknow.

Devimaiya smiles at the prayers of this innocent girl and thinks, even though you wouldn't have prayed you are destined to meet him. 

Khushi reaches gupta house and sees that the whole house is decorated and is full of relatives. She is shocked to see that. She looks around and thinks to meet garima and sashi to know what is happening. 

Khushi goes inside the house and sees a family sitting in the living room. As she enters, Garima sees her and calls her in and introduces her to the family. 

Grarima introducing Khushi- Khushi this is Mr. Sharma and this family. They have got a marriage proposal for you. we liked this proposal so have fixed your alliance. Today is your engagement and yi=our wedding is after 2 days. Go and get ready. 

To say Khushi was shocked would be an understatement. She became all blank. Khushi(in mind)- hey Devimaiya! yeh kya ho raha hai? hume nahn karni yeh shaadi. 

Seeing khushi not moving Garima says in a rude tone- Khushi didn't you hear what I said, go and get ready.

Khushi looking at the furious faces of garima and  sashi, moves inside the house thinking of various ways to break this alliance. 

Will khushi get married  to Mr. Shrma's son?