The D Day

Gupta House

Garima gets a girl to apply Mehendi to Khushi and makes her put Mehendi on her hands and feet forcibly. 

Garima- Khushi stop this. The marriage is going to happen either you are ready wearing the wedding torque or in your nightdress, we don't care and neither does the groom's family. 

Khushi- Do whatever you want to do because this is the last day you can do according to your wish.

Sheesh Mahal

Arnav is on phone, talking to the commissioner, and other friends from Lucknow planning for the next day. 

Next day - The wedding day

Sheetal and Garima forcibly make Khushi wear the wedding lehenga, and get her ready for the wedding. 

On the other side, an anxious Arnav gets up early and praying to his mother, gets ready for a battle which he has chosen going by his heart for the 1st time. Usually, it is always business but today it's about life. Life of a girl who has made a place in his heart. 

At the wedding mandap in front of the Gupta house-

The groom's parents reach the venue and are looking at everything with look of confusion. Sashi and Garima are excited to get Khushi married as soon as possible. 

Shashi and Garima welcome them, Just as they enquire about the groom they get the shock 0of their life. 

Groom's father- We can't get our son married to your daughter. You lied to us. 

Sashi- (Sweating) what lies

Groom's father- About property

Sashi- Which property

Groom's father- The property which that girl's father left for her and her future husband.

Sashi- there is no property, whatever it is that is ours, we spent a lot on that girl, 

Khushi had tears in her eyes looking at how her life was being traded. Arnav couldn't look at the atrocities of both families. So he walked in. 

Arnav- Stop everyone. 

Khushi looked at Arnav with eyes full of hope. At that point, she thought Arnav was her savior sent by Devi Maiya to save her. 

Is that true? What will Arnav do? Keep on guessing and write your guesses in the comments. 

Next update soon.