Character sketch

Character sketch:

Arnav singh raizada – A businessman, owner of AR, no 1 in India and 6th in the world. He is a self-made man. In a span of 5 years, he made his business empire from scratch. He is very well known for his arrogant and rude nature. He is a shrewd businessman but at the same time, he is a caring friend and a responsible brother.

Aman Malhotra- The second in command in AR industries. He is Arnavs business partner, best friend and one of the two persons whom arnav trusts blindly. Knows everything about arnav and dislikes raizadas for what they have done to arnav.

Manini Malhotra- Aman's wife, an orphan, rakhi sister of Arnav. She genuinely cares for Arnav. Calls him Bhai.

Avni malhotra- 2 year old daughter of aman and manini. She is the apple of everyone's eyes. Loves arnav chachu very much.

Anjali raizada jha- Sister of ASR, very rude and arrogant, married to Shyam Manohar Jha. Wants to control arnav. Dislikes aman as arnav trusts him more. Very selfish and doesn't want Arnav to get married.

Shyam Jha – Husband of Anjali. A very selfish and opportunist man. Wants to enjoy all luxuries without doing any work. Has been doing that since he got marries. Always tries to sweet-talk arnav but is always unsuccessful.

Devyani raizada- grandmother of arnav. Have taken him for granted always. He is now just an income source for the family. No interest in the welfare of arnav.

Manorama raizada – A self-proclaimed queen in her kitty circle. Boasts about arnav being her nephew. Crazy about jewelry and clothes. Speaks fluent English. Wants arnav to get married to a girl of her choice so that she can have authority over Arnav.

Manohar raizada – a lost businessman. Boasts a lot about his talent. Busy with booze and friends.

Akash raizada – Son of manohar and manorama. Hates the attitude of his parents. Have always craved love and affection. Respects Arnav a lot and works under Arnav and Aman. He is yet to get any decision making authority in AR. Stays in his own penthouse.

Khushi gupta- a sweet and bubbly girl. She is studying her bachelor's in fashion designing in Mumbai. Have always been a devotee of lord Ganesh. She has always been the neglected adopted child of guptas. Only wishes to have someone in life who will love her unconditionally. She knows the reality of her adopted family so doesn't have much hope from them.

Payal Sharma- paternal cousin of khushi, sweet and innocent girl. She is doing her fashion designing. Has been the only support khushi ever had after her parent's death. An orphan who found her family with Khushi.

Garima gupta- selfish sister of khushi's mother. Was always jealous of khushi's mother. Adopted khushi after her sister's death. Khushi is just a burden for her.

Sashi gupta – very selfish. Adopted khusi because of insurance money that Khushi got after her parent's death. Plans to exploit Khushi.

Sheetal gupta- daughter of garima and shashi. Very selfish. Struggling model. Stays in Mumbai. Meets khushi only when she needs money.

Madhumati Malick- widowed sister of sashi. Do not like Khushi. Treats her as a servant. Strictly against the education of khushi. 

These are the main characters of fiction. new characters will be added during the course of the story.