Khushi's tears

Khushi has been very disturbed by all the happenings around her. She couldn't sleep the who;e night. She kept tossing and turning. Thaughts about her impending wedding scared her. She was nervous. She didn't want the time to pass. She just wants to escape. The flashes of time spent on the train, the carefree laughter with Arnav was repeatedly coming to her mind. She was contemplating going to arnav to seek help, but then she dismissed the thought. The whole night was very heavy on Khushi. Early the next day she decided to go to devimaiya's temple to seek answers to her questions as well as find some peace of mind. Tears kept flowing and she didn't bother to wipe them. 

At 5.00 am, She finally got off the bed, took a bath, and got ready to go to the temple. As she stepped out of her room, Garima stopped her. 

Garima- where are you going Khushi?

Khushi (without bothering to look at her or wipe the tears)- I am going to the temple.

Garima(what if she is planning to run away) - No you can't step out

Khushi- I will go to the temple. 

Garima - Ok I will come with you.

Khushi(sighing) - Ok. 

Finally, Garima and Khushi go to the temple. 

Arnav has been up the whole night with unknown anxiety and happiness in his heart. It was as if he was going to achieve something. He was having a weird adrenaline rush. He couldn't sleep the whole night. Arnav loved his mother a lot. After her death, he tried to keep himself away from the things which reminded him of his mother. Going to the temple or praying was one of those. He was not an atheist.  He is a strong believer in god. but, he portrayed as an atheist in front of his family to save himself from the drama they do in the name of pujas and other religious activities. 

Going to the temple has been an activity that he associated with his mother. The Devi Maiya temple in Lucknow was his mother's favorite place. So he makes it a point to visit the temple in Lucknow when ever he in Lucknow as that place gives him the feel of his mother. He decided to go to the temple to calm himself. 

As Arnav reaches the temple he has a familiar feeling. His anxiety is accelerated. He smiles unknowingly and goes towards the temple after parking his car. As he is climbing the stairs he sees the face he has been dying to see. He feels happy and walks towards the girl, who has occupied his mind since the last day. As he nears her he realizes that she is crying and her tears make Arnav cringe. Now, he is impatient to remove the trace of tears from the eyes of the smiling girl. As he nears he hears a woman beside Khushi speaking. 

Garima - Crying won't help you. Your marriage is fixed and no one can stop this.

Khushi - (Looking at idol) - Once again you plan to do the same. God is there. It won't let injustice happen to me. Every tear of mine is going to add to the sins of your dear husband and yourself. 

Garima- stop talking rubbish. Let us go. 

Khushi doesn't reply and moves out f the temple. 

Arnav hears the whole conversation and is shocked to learn that Khushi is being forced to marry. He decides to save her. He calls Raghav to find out the information that he was supposed to collect about Khushi. 

Raghav - Yes, ASR.

Arnav- What did you find about Khushi?

Raghav - We are still finding out. Only could get the basic information. 

Arnav- Cut the crap. The full details needs to there in front of me in anther 1 hour. 

Raghav- But ASR!

Arnav- I don't want to hear anything. 

Arnav cuts the call, prays to the idol in the temple for guiding him to do the right thing. Prays for kushi and goes towards the AR office to get details from Raghav. 

What will happen next. what will Arnav do?