Kili - You Get Revenge On Bolg After He Killed Kili

I have finally watched BOTFA and let me say, I have never cried so much watching a movie in my life, not even The Fault In Our Stars made me cry that much.

Farewell Thorin Oakenshield and Fili and Kili, your memory will never fade

I will begin writing requested imagines from BOTFA as well!

This imagine is based off my Fili fanfic called Across The Battlefield so if you can go read and vote for it I would appreciate that a lot!

I have changed the plot of it and changed it from Fili to Kili battling Bolg. This gives you a bit of what happens in my Fili story tho I am not that far ahead.

------------------

Rage, anger. That's all you felt. Nothing else.

Crying over Kili's dead body you decided that it was time to put an end to the these Orcs once and for all.

Bolg, the spawn on Azog the Defiler was going to die. No questions asked that was the only thing on your mind.

You grab Kili's bow and his arrows, kissing him on his lips before going to find the filth that killed your love. Bolg isn't going to get away with killing another, not this time.

You hear a growl from an Orc and you turn around to see Legolas, the elf prince, fighting the Orc, Bolg, by himself on a tower that is crumbling to pieces.

Taking an arrow and aiming with the bow waiting the perfect chance to take him out.

You see Legolas fall on his back. The Orc raises his weapon "BOLG!" You shout and he turns towards you. You release the arrow and it flies straight for the filth of an Orc.

He blocks the hit with his weapon "NOW LEGOLAS!" You shout. Legolas quickly stands to his feet, climbing onto Bolg and stabbing his sword through the Orcs head.

The fallen tower begins to crumble to pieces. The elf jumps off the dead Orc onto safe ground. The tower collapses and falls many meters to the ground.

Legolas looks up at you. You turn around and walk away.

***

Your head rests against Kili's chest, crying your heart out. I know that the company stands around in this great time of sadness.

Fili kneels on the other side of his fallen brother.

You hold Kili's hand tightly "Why?" You sob. I hear the soft taps of shoes slowly approaching me "He's gone" You whisper

"I am sorry" You look up to see Legolas with his dagger in his hand. You look back down at Kili and gently kiss him in the lips.

"I don't want to live knowing he is gone" You cry. There is no answer from the elf prince "Please make the pain stop"

"I'm sorry but I cannot" You knew that he wouldn't but it wasn't going to keep you from trying "(Y/N) fate tore him away from you, fate obviously did not want you together"

"So fate took his life!" You shout standing on your feet "I would have taken a different path of fate taking me from him but not with his life!"

"Maybe fate didn't travel with the brothers for very long. It was their time" He takes your hands in his "You cannot make me take your life"

"It hurts so much" Tears fall down your cheeks.

"Legolas" You hear Thranduil's voice and you pull away from Legolas. He walks up to his father and they walk away.

You turn around back to Kili lying on the ground. More tears stream down your cheeks. Kneeling down next to his body you feel something in your pocket.

Reaching in and taking the object out you realize it's the token that he had given you "Men lananubukhs menu" You whisper to him in dwarvish.

-------------

There you have it! If you can go into my profile and find Across The Battlefield, which is a Fili fanfics, you can read and possibly vote? Pwease?

Above is something I created in like 10 minutes

Vote.Comment.Share!

- Shania