Boromir - Your Father Won't Allow You To Be With Him

⚠ This contains physical abuse! If you do not like to read this kind if stuff then please do not read it! ⚠

-----------------------

You run your finger up and down his chest with your head just below his chin. His arm wrapped around your shoulder, holding you close to him.

"You know we cannot stay like this forever (Y/N)" Boromir, your...love affair, whispers to you. You close your eyes, and sigh laying your hand flat on his chest.

"I know" You reply. You go to speak when you hear doors banging through the castle. Acting quickly, you and Boromir jump up from the bed. You wrap the bed sheet around your naked body, standing up and hurrying to get dressed.
"Father stop! She is sleeping!" You hear your brothers voice. Boromir just gets his shirt on when the door to your sleeping quarters bursts open. In storms you mother and father with faces the color of cherry tomatoes "Father-" You try to stop him as he makes a beeline for Boromir. He shoves you away, causing you trio on your dress and fall to the floor.

He withdraws his sword from his sheath "NO!" You scream. Boromir steps back until his back hits a wall and a sword is pressed to his throat "Father stop it!"

"She is a married women!" Your father presses his sword to his neck, yet Boromir shows no signs of fighting back "You get out of my kingdom and you never return. Guards!" He calls.

"Father! This is absurd!" You cry. Three guards charge in and roughly grab Boromir. You jump in, trying to pry one guard off of him "Let him go!"

Suddenly your forced away by your mother "I order you to let him go!" You demand but they carry on "Boromir!" They leave the room and your mother let's you go.

"What on earth is the matter with you (Y/N)! You are married! And here you are sleeping around with him!"

"I do not love Aiden!" You cry "I never wanted to marry him! You and mother forced me to marry a man I have no affection for!" Tears prick your eyes as you shout at your father.

"You married a man with impeccable fortune!" Your mother hisses.

"I do not care about fortune! I care about Boromir!" Out of nowhere your mother swings her hand across you face, making your head spin. You stand there in shock, in anger, pressing your hand to your cheek.

"That man has forced his body onto yours for his own pleasures! Open your eyes child and look at a man far more desirable than the son of Denethor II!" You glare at your mother.

A single tear slides down your cheek "You know nothing about me" You cry "You know nothing"

"Pardon me?" She scoffs.

"You are an evil, deceiving, cold hearted witch!" You yell at her and suddenly her hand connects with your cheek again. You push away the pain.

"You watch your mouth! I am your mother!"

"My mother is a goblin!" She hits you again "I love Boromir more than anyone in my life. I love him with all my heart and nothing will ever change that" Tears stream down your cheeks "You will never know love"

"You are blinded (Y/N). My daughter isn't a whore"

"My grandmothers daughter was" Her mouth falls open with a gasp. At the corner of your eye, your father grips his sword before taking off while muttering "I'm going to kill him"

"Father don't!" You scream, chasing after him. You mother, no matter how hard she tries, attempts to pull you back but you slip from her hold. You follow your father outside where Boromir is getting on his white horse.

"You!" Your father points his finger at Boromir "You have put lies into my daughters head!" He raises his sword, then throws it down. When another sword clashes with his.

It isn't Boromir's.

"Father" Its your brother "Enough of this"

"My own son. Turning his back on his father" Your mother storms up to him "How could you!"

"How could you lay a hand on my sister!" He snaps "She deserves a man who loves her, for her. Not, wealth" He glares at his father. Your father lowers his sword "Go with him (Y/N)"

"Alex" You cry.

"You don't belong here with them. You belong with him" He gestures to Boromir who holds out his hand "Go" You hug your brother before climbing onto the white horse. Boromir joins.

"(Y/N), if you leave this him. You will be banished forever from this land. From your home" Your mother hisses.

"So be it" You growl before Boromir flicks the reigns of his horse and it takes off down the grass track.

**

"Jacob!" You call for your son "Jacob! Your uncle is here!" In a split second, Jacob appears from behind Denethor's throne and bolts outside.

Boromir enters, stepping aside "He hasn't missed Alex at all has he?" He smirks as he strides over to you "How's our child?" He asks, resting both his hands on your large belly.

"Fine" You roll your eyes. Boromir has always been worried since you became pregnant with this child. He was frightened with Jacob.

"Good. Are you alright?" He furrows his eyebrows, noticing your facial expression.

"I'm just worried I'll lose this baby, as I did last time" A couple years after you had Jacob, you fell pregnant with Emilie. She got stuck in the birth canal. Her oxygen was cut off for more than ten minutes. She died two days later. You had always been frightened to have another child.

You soon fell pregnant this baby. The closer you get to your due date, the more you begin to worry about another failed birth "You will not lose another child"

"How do you know that Boromir?"

"I do not believe lightning will strike twice" He cups your cheeks and presses his lips to your forehead "This child will be born healthy"

Sadly. Lightning struck not twice, but three. Not only did your child not survive the birth. Neither did you.

-------------------

Oh go punch a zombie! I just wrote as I thought. Sorry!

I finally watched Pride, Prejudice and Zombies. All the way through I am was shouting for Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy to kiss. I was so happy when they did.

And good ol' Mr. Collins! XD

Anyways! Hope you enjoyed this imagine!

- Shania xox