Fili - You Both Are Trying To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse...(Modern Day)

You Both Are Trying To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse And He's Bitten (Modern Day)

You stab a zombie in it's head and blood spurts everywhere "(Y/N)!" You hear Fili call from the building near you.

"(Y/N) you go find Fili, we got it down here!" Bofur shouts killing a other.

You kill the last zombie slowly walking towards you before running upstairs to hear shouting from one of the rooms down the hall "Fili!" You call and a zombie walk from the corner and you pull out your hand gun, shooting the creature in it's head. You hear a gun shot go off and you kick down room B27 and you see a bunch of zombies crowding around a door.

They turn around and one by one you shoot then you run out of bullets so it's back to the knife. Suddenly one grabs your arm and you push away the one your tackling to kill the one about to bite your arm.

"(Y/N) get out of here!" You hear Fili call from the closet "Go!"

"I'm not leaving you!" You shout letting him know that your not going anywhere. You are finally down two more when you hear gun shots from down the hall. You kill the last two, wipe the blood off your face and push the bodies out of the way get to Fili. You pull open the door and use all your strength as a body lies against it "Fili"

"No, don't!" He quickly grabs the door but he can't reach it "Please (Y/N) just leave me" You can hear him sob. You turn the closet light on to see him sitting against the shelves, tear stained cheeks and he holds his arm behind his back which worries you "Fili?" You get on your knees and go to grab his arm but he moves away "Fili what-" Then it clicks "No" Tears brim in your eyes.

You stand up as Fili does too "You were bitten? Weren't you?" He sighs and brings his arm from his back, showing you the bite mark on his bare arm and tears begin streaming down your cheeks "No" You sob.

"Please just leave, I don't want you to see me turn" He cries "Just go!" He snaps

"No, there has to be a way to stop it from spreading before-"

"No, (Y/N) it's too late. I was bitten in the lobby" He whispers, his voice cracking "It's too late"

"No! No, no, no it's not!" You won't let the fact sink in that it's too late and he won't make it through the hour "There's got to be a way"

"Just listen (Y/N). I've been bitten, too long ago. I knew from moment that I was bitten, I wasn't going to make it whether or not you cut my arm off" Finally, it sinks in and you fall to your knees. Fili crouches down in front of you, cupping your cheek with his left hand.

"(Y/N) did you-" Kili & Thorin runs into the room and stops talking when they see you and Fili crying "What's happened?"

"Fili's been bitten" You cry not turning towards his brother and uncle "Thorin please tell me there is a way to stop the infection from speading"

"I'm sorry, there isn't" He whispers resting his hand on your shoulder.

"There is actually" Fili speaks up and for just a moment you get your hopes up until you see him pull his gun out from his back pocket "No" You refuse "No! No one is being shot!"

"You know it's too late" He takes your hand, forcing the gun into your hand "Just do it, for me" You keep shaking your head as tears still stream down your cheeks.

"You always told me to never give up and I am not giving up now!" You shout

"Well never give up of putting me out of my misery" He whispers cupping your cheek again "Please" You turn your head away from him, forcing yourself to not look him in the eyes "Baby please" He turns your head back and when you open your eyes all you see his blue eyes. He holds your hand that holds the gun.

"I can't do it" He nods understandingly and he tales the gun handing it to his brother "I love you" He whispers and leans in, connecting your lips for a second.

"I love you too" You whisper back to him as Thorin picks you up, taking you out of the room.

Meanwhile...Kili crouches down in front of his brother "I want you to know that I couldn't have asked for a better brother" He whispers

"Neither could I. I love you little brother" Fili says

"I love you too big brother" They put their foreheads together and smile together one last time.

Kili stands back up and loads the gun "I'm gonna miss you" He whispers

"Same here" He aims the gun at Fili's head and pulls the trigger.

You get to the bottom of the stairs once you hear the gun shot go off then you collapse to the ground, going unconscious.

3 days later, your surrounded by zombies with the rest of the company. Thorin orders everyone to make a run for it but you stay behind "(Y/N) come on!" Kili shouts. Tears stream down your cheeks as you think of Fili "(Y/N)!" You jump down into the crowd of zombies and that's the last the company saw of you.