Thorin - For Theresa-Marie (Requested)

You follow around your father, Thorin Oakenshield, pleading with him to let you go out and fight the battle.

"Dad! You have let me fought every other battle! What makes this one any different?"

"Uh, this is battle is bigger than any of us have ever fought and your only a young dwarf"

"Shut up Fili" You snap at your cousin who throws his hands to the side of his head, now backing out of the conversation "Dad I can fight!"

"For the last time Theresa, no is no! I am not letting you step foot outside these walls!" His voice booms through the kingdom, creating an echo. You step away from your father, "So you are going out there! Fili and Kili are going out there! Azog is after all of us! So if you all step out your I'm as good as dead as you are too!" You scream at your family members before running away, into any room that's far from them.

This battle isn't just for, Thorin to reclaim Erebor. This battle for all races in middle-earth. This battle is for your home to becomes yours once again. You were only a baby, barely a day old when attacked, taking Erebor as his.

Your mother was killed in Dale, trying to save your precious life. A family friend, got you to safety as your mother burned along with others, along with all of Dale.

"Theresa" Kili steps into the room where you hid yourself. He sits down beside you, "You cannot see that Thorin cares about your safety"

"What about you guys? You step out there and it could it be the end of you, Fili, or dad. I am a few years older than you, Kili, so I should be allowed to fight" He sighs "What do you think your mother would do if she found out you died out there? She'd be devastated, heart broken. She lost her husband, so she cannot lose you two either"

**

You swing your sword around, beheading the last goblin "Where is that filth?" Dwalin mutters.

After Kili spoke with Thorin, he allowed you to fight along side The Company. You are one of them after all.

"Thorin!" All of a sudden Bilbo appears out of thin air "The Orc army are coming from the North" Your heart drops.

"Fili and Kili are in there?" You shout at Thorin, pointing up to Raven Tower "It was a trap! Azog lured us up here!" Suddenly the sound of drums are in the air. The four of you, turn to the tower where Azog walks out with Fili in his hand "No!" You scream, going to take off but Dwalin grabs you, holding you back "FILI!"

"The brothers die! Then your daughter!" Azog yells in black speech "Then you Thorin Oakenshield"

"Go! Run!" Fili shouts just before Azog strikes Fili through the back of his chest "NO!" You cry.

"Here ends your bloodline!" Azog drops Fili over the edge, where Kili stands underneath the tower, Azog disappears into the thick fog. Tears stream down your cheeks and you drop to your knees.

Thorin takes off, calling after Kili "No!" You cry, burying your face in your hands.

After grieving over Fili's death, you leave Dwalin and Bilbo to find Kili. Once you do, your heart is shattered even more. There, laying dead on the ground in a pool of his own blood, is Kili. Tauriel site beside him staring down at the one she loves. You drop to your knees, letting your sword fall from your fingers "Kili" You cry in a whisper.

You bow your head, closing your eyes. You raise your head again, this time with anger in your eyes "I'm going to end him" You growl then take off in search of Azog, to finally put an end to his miserable life.

You climb to the top of the lake, where you see your father and his greatest enemy, battling on the thick ice. You draw out your sword, jumping down from the ledge onto the ice.

You race over to them, as Azog has his sword hovering above Thorin's chest "Ahh!" You shout, knocking Azogs sword away from your father, taking on Azog yourself.

"Theresa! Don't!" Your father pleads. You step away from Azog, he strides closer towards you "Come on!"

You ignore the cries of your father. Azog throws his sword down, you jump out of the way and bring your sword down, slicing off his good arm. He screams in agony, this time it only makes him angry.

You smirk at the giant Orc, swinging your sword around. He swings his sword across his body, you duck underneath it then jump back up, driving your sword into his abdomen. A large breath is taken out of him, when suddenly...a breath is taken out of you.

You look down to see his sword driven directky into the middle of your chest "NO!" Thorin cries. He pulls his sword out, then steps away.

You fall to your knees, unable to feel anything anymore. You drop to your side, rolling onto your back, before you see your father hovering above you. He pulls you into his arms "No, no, no. Theresa" He shakes your body, as your eyes begin to close "Theresa sweetheart, look at me"

"I'm sorry" You whisper "I love you" You take your last breath, then fall limp in his arms.

Thorin shakes your body, trying to wake you up "Theresa" He whispers your name over and over, praying this is all a dream.

-----------------------------------------

It's 8:55PM and my writing becomes shit after 5PM. So I do apologize to those who read this, and mostly to HobbitLover1234 for the god awful imagine.

Love you. Thank you!

Vote.Comment.Share!

- Shania xox

I'm going to sleep, I'm extremely tired from the lack of sleep in the past week. Again, sorry!