Fili - For Lili (Requested)

Practically a month late...sorry for the delay *nervous laugh* hope you like it

-------

You walk behind Lindir down the stairs to greet the dwarves and Gandalf the Grey "Mithrandir" Lindir speaks up geeting the wizards attention as someone grabs yours.

A young dwarf. Blonde hair, twin plaits on each side and plaits in his beard. He gives you a smile and you quickly look away, facing Gandalf "Lili, my dear" You smile at the wizard you have known for years "How are you?"

"It's nice to see you again Gandalf and I am doing well, thank you" You bow your head and look up at the wizard. You are half elf, half dwarf, you have the height of a dwarf but every other quality is elvish.

As Lindir and Gandalf speak the blonde haired dwarf steps in front of everyone so you move away.

"Where is he?" You hear Gandalf questions Lindor. Before he can speak a horn sounds then horses appear from around the corner. You and Lindir step back onto the stairs, keeping out of way from the horses. They gallop along the causeway and circle around the company of dwarves.

They slow down to a halt before Lord Elrond jumps off his horse, greeting Gandalf. You quickly glance at the blonde dwarf and he's talking a black haired dwarf. At the corner of your eye a dwarf steps forward and Lord Elrond faces him "Welcome Thorin, son of Thrain" Thorin? As in Thorin Oakenshield? You think to yourself "I knew your father when he ruled under the mountain"

"Really? He made no mention of you" Thorin speaks rudely but it doesn't stop you from letting out a small laugh. Lindir bumps your arm and you shut up.

"What is he saying?" A red haired dwarf steps forward with an axe in his hands "Does he offed us insults" A commotion begins between the dwarves before Gandalf speaks up again "No master dwarf he is offering you food" You laugh at the dwarf for his lack of knowledge of the elvish language. He corrects his mistake and Lord Elrond trails out front as everyone follows up to the halls.

**

You hear the dwarves laughing rather loud which is making you unable to sleep so you decide to go for a stroll around Rivendell.

Then out of nowhere a voice speaks up behind you making you scream and jump around, only to see the blonde dwarf smiling at you "Sorry" He apologizes

"It's fine" You assure him. It's an awkward silence between the two of you as you both walk around Rivendell. Thankfully, Fili breaks the silence "I'm Fili" He clears his throat

"Lili" Just as you say your name a smile forms on his lips "What?"

"You have a beautiful name" He comments which now, it makes you blush a bright pink shade "So...What is a dwarf doing in Rivendell?" He questions

"My family and I came here for refuge after Orcs burnt our home to the ground, we've been here ever since. And to correct you I'm half dwarf, half elf" You laugh.

"Oh, now that would explain the ears" He points to your elvish ears and you both laugh. This is the first time anyone had made you laugh since your father passed away. He was a dwarf so he didn't have the same life span of your mother who is an elf.

"I heard about this quest from word spreading around Rivendell. Is it true?" You ask looking at him.

"Yep. My uncle, Thorin, made up this company and here we are" He chuckles. Your shocked that he is Thorin Oakenshield's nephew "My brother is here as well. He kind of sticks out with the no beard"

"The black haired one?" Fili nods "He's your brother?"

"Yep, my little brother"

As the night goes on, you and Fili just talk and talk all night. It's quiet so the dwarves are asleep but Fili is too interesting to sleep. You've leant that Fili's father died in battle before his brother, Kili, was born.

Now, you both sit on a roof, watching the night turn to day "Sadly we have to leave today" He whispers as the dwarves are below you. You snap your head to face Fili and you just feel your heart break "We have to get to the Lonely Mountain before Durin's day"

"Oh" Is all you say. Then you feel him take your hand and intertwine your fingers "When this is over, I will come back for you if I make it through" He places a kiss upon your hand which makes you blush brighter than before.

You give him a heart warming smile, staring into his blue eyes. You don't realize he moved closer until your faces were two inches apart "You are beautiful you know that?"

"Nah" You say otherwise, turning your head away. He turns your head back to face him, with his thumb and finger "Yes, you are" Fili whispers. He leans in further until your lips connects and to you, this is the best feeling you have ever felt. Your lips tingle, your heart is racing with delight and you just feel better being beside Fili.

He pulls away with a smile plastered on his face, as do you too. He cups your cheek but your suddenly interrupted when a deep voice calls Fili's name from below. You both look down to see Thorin "We're leaving" He speaks with his arms crossed over his chest.

He sighs rather loudly and you feel like crying now that he's leaving after what just happened "I will be back" He still holds your hand "That's a promise I will fight to keep" You nod at his words, unable to know if you can talk without crying. He jumps down from the roof to join the others in his company.

You jump down as they head off. You lean against a pillar, arms crossed and feeling dreadful.

All of a sudden your pulled by your arm and you crash into a body. Just as you look up, you just catch a glimpse of Fili's face before he crashes his lips down into yours. You smile into the kiss as you wrap your arms around the back of his neck. He has his hand rested on your hips as he pulls away, almost breathless "I know we only just met but I'm gonna say it..." He trails off making you wonder what he's going to say "I love you" He whispers breathless. You are shocked by his words, just you can't resist the temptation to say it back "I love you too" He smiles so bright

"Fili! Come on!" Kili calls out for his brother.

"I will be back. I promise I will be back" He winks, kisses you one last time before he runs back to the company.

For the rest of the day, a smile is plastered on your lips just thinking about Fili and the kiss. And he kept his promise, he came back.

-----------

1176 words in that imagine... Wow

I hope you liked that imagine!

Vote.Comment.Share!

- Shania