Thorin Oakenshield - For Raphealluvr (Requested)

Ladies and gentleman! Please take you're seats and enjoy the imagine as this is going to be a big one! All phones must be turned off or put on silent, please do not kick others seats or make a mess of my book. Thank you and enjoy the imagine!

nailed it

Uh Raphealluvr, darlin' since I am possibly the stupidest person in the world. I don't know if that your real name or just an account name. I don't mean to be rude of any sorts. Oh no. I will be putting Raphealluvr as the name cause I don't know. Okay, thanks! Please don't hate me.

(Y/S/N) = Your/Sons/Name {Just think of a name}

(Y/2ndS/N) = Your/2nd Sons/Name

---------------------------------------------

Have you ever thought your life flashing before your eyes? You want to go out and explore the lands, but your duties are to be a royal and not step foot outside the borders on the kingdom.

Yep, that you. A 200 year old dwarvish elf princess. Your mother us a dwarf so that is where you have gotten your short height from, whereas your father is an elf and that is where you got your elf (Haha! Autocorrect changed it to elk. Ha! You're father's an elk!) ears from.

As much as your life sucks, you are still the type of person to light up a room when you enter, and you cheer people up when they are feeling down in the dumps. (Someone help I can't stop laughing from that elk joke!)

"Raphealluvr!" You hear the calls of your mother before you hear the doors open to your sleeping quarters.

"Mother I am not in the mood" You sigh facing her.

"You must come with me, there is someone very important here to see you" If it is another king and his son looking for a wife for his son then you are going to flip.

But oh no. Once you get down to the throne, your eyes meet the most handsome man you have ever laid eyes on. Its cliche but it is love at first sight for you and the man you know as Thorin Oakenshield "Thorin, w-what brings you here?"

"I need to speak with you alone. If I may?" He looks to my mother, who quickly hurries out, but is secretly peeping through a tiny gap of the door to listen in on the conversation.

"What do you need?" He steps closer, making your heart beat against your chest.

"Would you like to join me on an adventure?" Your lips curve upwards into a smile.