The Enchanting Rapture

By: GianaTPQ

In a world of monsters, is it possible to find the beauty in each other?

Ice melts...

Power ignites...

Bonds forge...

Just in time to clash with the impending storm on its way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I think you have lost your mind," Soren suddenly muttered.

Then it happened: Annika grinned. A glowing warmth lit inside, heating her cold interior. There was something extraordinary about the simplicity put into a grin. The anguish lessoned, and suddenly anything was possible. Surely the sky could fall if Annika could smile?

"What makes you say that?" She asked as she continued her movements. The grin acted as a soothing balm on her aching heart. Annika might've been crazy to become so easily uplifted by an everyday facial expression, but crazy seemed like a much better term to be than slave.

"Only a lunatic would approach me in my slumber." His eyes remained shut, and he didn't object to her petting, so Annika didn't stop.

"Well... you wouldn't know if you were asleep?"

"Mmm," the sound vibrated like a guttural hum, "I awoke the second you entered."

"Did you?" Annika asked as she turned her head to study his face, but this time, his eyes were open, revealing those beautiful pits of colorless depths.

---------------------------------------------------------------

(WARNING: MATURE CONTENT OF ALL KINDS *EMPHASIS ON THE ALL PART*)

Review:

Ohh this book! The feels! The protective and sincere kind of love of the male lead for the female lead is very intense and evoked such powerful feelings.

The two leads are both such kind and strong characters in their own ways -- both emotionally and physically. Their kind of love is all encompassing.

I also love the rollercoaster of feelings. Their journey is also so interesting. They met so many characters that added depth to the story.

I really love it!