The Young Luna (A Luna Chronicles Novel)

By: Mimic-My-Howl

- "I understand that you want me you just won't admit it"

- "No, Mabel, you don't understand anything. I don't want you. I want to fuck you senseless, there is a large difference. I don't want to see you face, I want your face pressed into the cushions as I fuck you from behind. I don't want to speak to you, I just want to hear you cry out my name. Don't confuse sexual desire for want. I don't want you, freckles, I just want to fuck you".

On the brink of the largest Werewolf war in history, Alpha Seth Zev is travelling through the country to gather allies. What he never expected was to find his mate, loud mouth sixteen year old Mabel Thorne. Way too young for him and far too disrespectful to be a Luna. But despite the fact that everyone is against their relationship, Seth can't keep his hands off her and May doesn't want him to keep his hands off her.

Warning; not for young readers

Review:

This book made me hot, made me aww and not mind the age gap.

The feisty young main character is such a doll and I love the strong main character with his soft heart for his sweet young luna. ❤️

It's kind of weird for me -- the age gap. However, that's one of the main reasons why this book is unique.

I've read it again and I realized that I also appreciated a werewolf story that the Alpha is not just a teenage boy. Haha.