Moon Child |✔|

By: world_joy_

MOON CHILD SERIES

1 Moon Child |Completed

2 Sun Child |Completed

3 Eclipse Child |Completed 

Life or Death. It's the choice to be made within the Alba Rosa Pack when the Beta and his mate discover that they have been blessed with twins.

Desperate to save the members of his pack, Alpha Jay calls in a strange healer to help.

Wanderer. Seeker. Daisy. Her strange names carry with her as she arrives at Jay's pack.

But the moon's fate has many other plans in store for Jay as the healer comes in and shakes the very foundation of his world.

Meeting his moon blessed mate through such unusual circumstances, Alpha Jay fights his way through his own consuming past as the future collides with him. As he struggles with the darkness that has been growing inside within his wolf.

Review: 

In all honesty, I love the Moon Child series. Each book has it's own story to tell. It's all deep and all the characters and couples have their own demons to slay. It's really hard to stop reading the series!

For Moon Child, I cried. I cried for Jay. The main character who gives so much of himself to others but no one stood by him. He knows what he is getting into and it is the readers who hurt so much for him. He deserves more but he instead chooses to understand that life is beyond his control, beyond what he is.

Read this book!