Eclipse Child |✔|

By: world_joy_

MOON CHILD SERIES

1 Moon Child |Completed

2 Sun Child |Completed

3 Eclipse Child |Completed 

There are certain things in life that everyone knows.

When asked though, how they came to possess knowledge of this information, a confused look will enter their face.

Because there are just certain things in life- certain facts and pieces of knowledge - that are universal.

Fact number one.

In order to be Alpha in the Alba Rosa pack, one must first challenge and defeat the Alpha.

Fact number two.

It's a trick.

Because only one in possession of Alpha Blood has any hope of defeating the Alpha.

Fact number three.

No one challenges the Alpha.

But there is another fact.

An additional piece of knowledge that many know of, yet never express out loud.

Fact number four.

These three facts do not apply to someone like Soraya.

COMPLETED

Copyright:

©Joy (world_joy_) All rights reserved

Review:

In this generation of this series, I don't know what to feel about the main character -- she makes me feel frustrated, confused, and at the same time, because it is so rare to see a female character in a werewolf world this determined, you'll also root for her in a way. Especially when you read about her past.

At the same time, you'll fall in love with the male lead. He is so pure. Such an opposite of Soraya. He is the light of her life.

This book is not about love, per se. It is actually a journey for Soraya -- about a woman who is determined to reach her goals and then about life beyond it.