Conquering Kolton

By: @HereLiesSnoops

Kolton, the second oldest of the Reifenberg royal family, doesn't want a mate. At least, not for now. He had always been independent, pushing the boundaries of what was expected of him. Eliza DeWitt comes at the wrong - and just the right - time for him to realize that everything he wanted was what everyone had told him all along.

Eliza.

Fuck. Her hair was down and curling in soft waves to her waist. Kolton's hands itched to touch it, and he gripped the underside of the table until he felt it groan beneath his hands.

Letting go before he broke the table, he almost ran from the room. Long locks of dark red swept over Eliza's shoulders, making Kolton stiff as a brick in his trousers. He looked around the table to see everyone chatting, a large grin on Lexi's face as her eyes swept the table, landing on Eliza, then Kolton.

Eliza was wearing a long green evening gown, her hair spilling over her shoulders and over the curve of her breasts. The color of the dress was a deep emerald green, and matched her light skin tone perfectly, complimenting her hair and the light blue of her eyes.

He watched as Eliza pushed a stray lock behind her ear, and more of the soft swell of her breast was revealed.

Kolton averted his eyes, afraid she might spill out of her top and his dick would punch a hole through the table top.

This was fucking torture.

Review: 

What I love about this book is the intensity of Kolton, the main character and the fragileness of Eliza. Indeed, opposites do attract, even if you fight it. It has an interesting story line, quite different and unique as compared to the usual Alpha/Prince stories.

And definitely, the hotness of the mature scenes are so descriptive, it will make your imaginations run wild.

Update: I think this book has been moved to another platform already.