LET'S HAVE A DATE!!

Lizzy pov 

Friend X: -So are you both finally dating or what???? - asked the girl really excited for her friend Elizabeth.

Lizzy tried to hide her smile and her happiness but she could not.

friend X: -I KNEW IT!!!!!! I knew it, I was 100% YOU TWO WERE GOING TO END UP TOGETHER!!!! -she screamed while hugging her friend. 

Both of them hugged and laughed in eager. Then her friend said:

-so tell me, how is he? Is he romantic? Or is he like "I'm the cool guy" kind of boyfriend? Have you had a date yet? Did he take you to a restaurant? Bowling?

Her questions did not let Lizzy indifferent but in a trance. She began to think about how he treated her, the things I've done so far together and the times they had hang out together. Then the thought hit her... THEY HAVEN'T HAD A DATE! 

Her mind went like:  

After that she talked to her friend and when she was finally alone, she went on and on trying to find an explanation as WHY HE HAS NOT ASK HER OUT ON A DATE?!!!

-maybe I'm to harsh on him and he is trying to figured out if I am actually in love with him...

-maybe he thought "oh, since she is a tough girl probably she doesn't want a conventional date so, I won't bother asking 'cause she'll say no"

Lizzy's thoughts: -I mean I AM a tough feminist independeNT WOMAN BUT I also want to have dates!! That's not incompatible nor a crime!... You know WHAT??! I Am indeed an independent tough woman from the 21st century!! SO, I'll ask HIM on a date :D     YES! that is what we are going to do!!

And just like that Lizzy started to plan her date... They were going to go to the lake, have a picnic, rent a boat, give some food to the ducks.... She slowly started to make her plan. 

Little did she know... Of course Mr Darcy hadn't forgotten about the fact that they had not had a date all alone... 

He had been planning for several weeks. He asked her friends, he booked on the museum, bought a polaroid camera since he knew how much she wanted one... He was designing a daydream date just for her. He went on Tik Tok for inspiration and figured it could be a cute idea to rent the whole museum one afternoon so they could watch all the art, imitate the poses and drawing; who knows? Maybe even listening to music... After that they could go to the lookout to watch the twilight...   

The point is... EVERYTHING HAD TO BE GORGEOUS!! And that took longer than he expected and that is why he hadn't even mention this date idea to his girlfriend. 

 But FINALLY he was ready to perform his plan. So on Friday after school he told her:

-Hey Lizzy, sweetheart; would you mind hanging out with me this afternoon? I have a project to submit before this Sunday and I know you are really good at literature so, I wanted to show it to you first and know what you think about it... -He definitely lied to her; he didn't want to risk her refusing or something sooo, he figured he would just take her to the date and GOD would do the rest.

Lizzy: - Yeah, sure! I'll be at your place at 5:00, is that all right?

Mr Darcy: -Perfect!! Thank you babe! It's really important to me -he kissed her and hugged her by the side and then both went to their own houses.