12. If Pride and Prejudice was a Wattpad's story...

Elizabeth and Mr Darcy begin dating (finally!!)

So Mr Darcy and Lizzy are in this moment were even if they like each other and they are friends, they do not feel comfortable with the other because there is just too much tension.
On one hand, Mr Darcy already confessed once, and he still feels the same way. But he doesn't want to ruin their friendship and he thinks she sees him only as a friend. On the other hand, Elizabeth is developing feelings for him but she doesn't want to admit it. She is afraid that he doesn't like her anymore, after all the horrible things she told him.
But one day, Lizzy finally decided to take an step forward. When one of her friends came to her to ask her for advice on how to flirt with Mr Darcy, she had never felt that way before. The jealousy she felt in those moments made her realise how madly in love she was. Finally, after lying to her friend saying that Mr Darcy does have a girlfriend, she quickly began searching for him. As soon as she found him, she embraced him and kiss him as if they were going to dye in that instant.

(Image: 125% they would make this kind of silly selfies together to show everyone how cute they are as a couple)