4. If Pride and Prejudice was a Wattpad's story... (Lizzy and Mr Darcy)

How do Lizzy and Mr Darcy get to know each other?

So Mr Darcy's best friend, Charles Bingley, is throwing a party and since Jane is the most popular girl in school and he really likes her, he decides to invite her to the party.
Jane really wants to go to the party but she knows that her parents won't let her go unless Lizzy goes with her. And after some begging and promising her she is going to buy her all the books she wants in a year, Lizzy agrees to go with her.
Once they are at the party, Bingley and Jane are flirting with each other. Somewhere else, Lizzy is regretting her decision after watching all the drunk people. She decides to go up stares and find a room to be alone but when she opens the first door to get into the room she finds a disgusting scene of the most popular guy making out with some random girl. She doesn't feel ashamed at all, the other way around, she feels amused by the situation and she says one of her sarcastic comments out loud.
When Darcy sees her, he feels extremely annoyed and tries to kill her with his eyes. But, not far from that, elizabeth can't help but to laugh at him and then leaving as if nothing happened.

(Image: classic Wattpad aesthetic picture)