*^*Epilogue*^*

Parv sat at a table, leafing through papers absentmindedly. He'd just gotten off the phone with his Guide, who'd told him that he needed to have his house ready for something. Parvis couldn't guess what would be arriving, so he ignored the phone call as he so often did. Whatever it was could wait.

A knock at the door made the guitarist realise he'd been putting off the preparations for much longer than he'd initially thought. Whatever was at the door must have been the thing that was destined to arrive, and Parv instantly dropped the papers he was pretending to be deeply interested in (he was looking at the upside down as well) and made for the door.

He put his hand on the doorknob and twisted before pushing it open, ready for whatever had been sent his way this time. There, standing on the doorstep and looking as clean and healthy as he'd used to, was Will.

Parv immediately pulled him into a hug while the blond looked around, dazed. He must have just arrived. Nonetheless, Parv pulled him inside and started talking about everything he'd been doing on his own for the past seventeen months without Will, and how not a day had gone by where he hadn't missed him.

Will was still more than a little disoriented, clearly confused on why he looked so healthy. It wasn't hard for Parvis to come to the conclusion that the American hadn't exactly been taking good care of himself since his own passing. But the land of the dead healed everything - spare a broken heart - and that was why Will looked as good as new.

There were fresh clothes in a bedroom Parv didn't know he had, which they immediately got rid of because they didn't need two bedrooms. Although Will was still confused, he very quickly grasped the knowledge that he had died, and seemed to settle in rather quickly with Parv again.

No longer was there any need to remember things. There really wasn't, when both of them were happy, able to be together in a world free of judgement and harsh words.

Here, memories were nothing.