ten

A/N: Hey guys just a little TW in this chapter. Some stuff maybe a little more detailed about Zuri and Eve's life back in Atlanta so I just want to make sure that everyone is aware of that.

also DOUBLE update because i'm done with finals🤪

Carry on....
—————————————————

ZURI was eating breakfast on the island when she heard her dad come down the stairs and brewed coffee.

"When are we going to talk?" He asked her not looking pulling a mug out of the cabinet.

She silently chewed as she ignored his question. 

"I tried giving you space, I tried being nice, but I'm the parent you're the child. So when I ask you a question you answer." He stated sternly.

Zuri dropped her fork letting it clash on the plate.

"There's no need to talk. I'm leaving." Zuri answered sighing. "You made it perfectly clear that you have the family you wished for. Let me not ruin that for you." Zuri stated harshly.

"What are you talking about Zuri?" Her dad asked her placing his mug down on the counter.

"I was getting more attention from the men mom brought home then you." Zuri blurted out not thinking. She didn't look up.

"What did you just say." Sean asked his daughter upset.

Zuri had tears coming down her eyes whispered. "Forget it." She jumped down from the bar stool and placed her plate on the sink.

"Did any of those men touch you?" Sean asked as if he was going to murder those men.

"No." She whispered.

"Zuri. Did any of those men touch you?" He asked one more time about the explode. "No. None of them touched me. They would just say things." Zuri confessed."

"Say things like what?! You're 16!" Sean yelled. Causing Miranda to come down the stairs along Xavier trailing behind her.

"Just stuff along the lines of "if you were older, I'd bang that if I didn't have your moms, and one time a guys said that he would do me and mom at the same time'." Zuri sighed breathing out.

Sean was fuming. He knew that if he hadn't grown out of phasing we would've at this moment.

"You're not going back to Atlanta. End of discussion. Eve is going to lose the custody battle in court once they find out about this. You're staying here! No discussion!" Sean yelled storming out the house. Miranda followed her husband outside while Xavier rushed over to Zuri seeing the girl getting ready to have a full on breakdown.

Zuri had tears down her eyes. Xavier pulled her into a hug. He pulled her into his chest and hugged her tight. He put his chin on her head and listened to the loud sobs coming from her. This was the first time they really bonded since they've been here.

"He's not mad at you Zuri. He's just worried. Grown ass men shouldn't be saying stuff like that to someone your age." Xavier comforted his sister. She should sniffle here and there and even when she would pull back he wouldn't let her. He now knew he had to step up and be the big brother. Xavier finally realized that it was time to push all those feeling about Zuri to the side and the shapeshifter, the protector.

Xavier finally let Zuri go after suffocating her for fifteen minutes and let her go to her room. Miranda came back in the house and smiled sadly.

"He's not happy at all. Go find him." Miranda told her son.

Once he noticed Zuri was fine he went out the find his dad. He went into the city of Forks to see his dad in the bar window sitting at the bar with a beer in his hand. Xavier walked in and greeted the owner Mr. Stein whose owner the place since forever. He walked over to his dad who was watching the game.