seventeen

ZURI WAS PACING BACK AND FORTH, her and Jacob were both on edge as their friends had taken off to another country and have yet communicate with them.

"She's gone back to that bloodsucker who doesn't give two shits about her. He left, I stayed. Why can't she see that?" She heard Jake rant.

As much as she wanted to listen to his full rant she couldn't help but fear what would happen to her boyfriend. She couldn't go home because she knows she would face a lecture from her dad about decision making and stuff. So here she was with Jake.  She knew they probably wouldn't return till the following day.  Zuri ended crashing at Jake's to ease her nerves. When she woke up she glanced at her phone and saw the several missed calls from her dad, Xavier, Zac and even Paul. 

As she sat up, Jake shuffled and yawned sitting up as well. "You think they're back?" 

She looked at him, "There's only one way to find out."

The duo rushed into Jake's car and headed back to Forks.  As the duo pulled up Jake smelled the Cullen male and growled. "He was here wasn't he?" 

Jake ignored her. "Do you smell Ty?" Zuri asked her friend out of concern.

That brought Jake out of his thoughts. "Actually, I don't." He looked at Zuri with concern.

Zuri's heart plummeted. "What?!"

Jake got out and phased knowing where they were. Zuri groaned not physically fit to be able to keep running with the wolves.

"Jake wait up!" 

Jake stopped and lowered himself so she could ride on his back and he took off dropping her off into a small clearing before heading back to his mission. A few minutes later Jake comes back and puts on some shorts after phasing back to human as Bella and Edward come back hand in hand.

"So you're alive...for now." Jake snapped.

"He thinks it's me keeping you away." The vampire translated.

"You stay they hell outta my head." Jake stalked up more.

The argument went back and forth as Zuri picked up on something. She felt what she felt when Harry died. 

"No.No.No.No" Zuri stated as she backed up into a tree. 

Edward read her mind, she knew.

"Bella cover your ears!" Edward yelled.

Zuri let out her biggest scream yet. It was filled with heartbreak, sadness and anger. She knew couldn't exactly kill Alice or Bella but she damn sure wanted too.

The scream was heard all the way on the Res too. "What the hell Zuri?" Sean asked aloud as the pack was on the beach still preparing a memorial for Harry.

"Who died?" Jared asked looked at everyone.

"Hopefully one of those damn leeches." Paul added.

Edward looked at Zuri, she was hurt and she wasn't there anymore. Zuri glanced up at Bella, "You-you promised me." 

Bella looked at Zuri with sadness.

"You-you said-."

Bella cut her off.  "It was outta my control. I'm sorry." 

Zuri got up from off the ground and stared Bella down. As she was speechless looking Bella in the eyes, Bella had began to scream. 

"Zuri it's not her fault. Stop it! You're going to kill her." Edward panicked. "Zuri enough!" He continued

Jake wasn't sure what was happening but her couldn't watch the girl he loved suffer in pain anymore so he rushed and stood in front of her vision. "That's enough!" 

Bella was gasping and clutching her head to ease the pain. Zuri looked at the three. She lastly looked at Bella. She began to laugh while crying. 

"My brothers were right, my dad was right, everyone was right. I tried being your friend but it backfired. I was there when he wasn't. I helped you through your depression, I was the shoulder to cry on.  I was THERE BELLA!" Zuri snapped.

"All I asked was for Ty to be kept safe. But no, what do I get in return. My boyfriend coming back dead! But oh princess Bella get's her happily ever after right? Because it's always going to be Bella, Bella, Bella. Jake, the pack they all protect you. You do nothing in return. But sit on your throne like the selfish little piece of shit you are. " Zuri laughed.

Zuri walked up to Bella and smiled in her face and whispers, "When she comes for you, I hope she kills you limb by limb. I wanna hear you scream. I wanna hear you suffer like I suffer! I want you dead Bella Swan."

With that Zuri walks off back to the Res leaving Bella in awe and slightly terrified. Edward looked concern as he didn't even know about her return.

"Who coming for Bella?" Jake asked.

'Victoria'

"That red head?" Jake asked.

Edward nodded.

"Keep an eye on Zuri she's more powerful than she looks." Edward informed Jake.

Jake phased and went back to the Res to warn the pack of what he had just discovered.

Back at the Cullen's Ty was in Carlisle medical room when suddenly he jolted up, but this time red eyes.

"Welcome back Ty"

Hey ya'll! Sorry about my double update last weekend (that didn't happen)

All I can say is life...anyways I'M BACK!!

It's getting good too!

Also, thanks for all the check ins for when I was sick and support on my finals! Ya'll are the best! 💚