six

******

PAUL LAHOTE was more than angry. He was pissed. He was still trying to get Zuri to notice him other than her brother's best friend. The moment he was going to make a move she flies to Atlanta for her mom. Of course he didn't blame her, he blamed Embry Call.

"Dude calm down." Xavier told his pack mate.

Paul did nothing but growl.

"She just got up and left and tell anybody. Why aren't you pissed?" Paul asked his friend.

"I am. But we can't do anything when she's miles away. So calm down and get your shit together." Xavier told Paul.

"I gotta get back. I know my dad is freaked out." Xavier stated phasing back to his human form. He goes behind a tree and slips on cargo pants and a t-shirt.

Getting back to the house Xavier saw his dad get his stuff together for his turn around flight to Atlanta.

"You sure you don't want me to go with you? I mean. You can't phase anymore, now you're just an old man." Xavier joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Very funny." His dad smiled.

"I will be right back. I'm just going down there and coming back." He told his son while he was booking his ticket for the next day. Xavier noticed his father sigh.

"Pops. What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm just worried about your sister. Eve is manipulative. I have no idea what she could've told Zuri." Sean confessed.

"What do you mean?" Xavier asked.

"You think she told her about the legends?" Xavier asked shocked. Sean nodded at his son.

"She's going to think we lied to her this whole time." Sean stated worriedly.

"I just got her back." He stated upset.

"We'll figure it out when she gets here. In the meantime, Paul and I have a bone to pick with Embry." Xavier told his dad truthfully.

"Don't hurt the boy." Sean called out to his son leaving the room.

"I'll try not too." Xavier yelled back.

Xavier met Paul at the beach to meet up with Embry. Of course Jake and Quil were with him.

"CALL!!" Xavier yelled at the boy.

"Why the hell didn't you think it was a good idea to tell me my sister was off to another state across the country?" Xavier asked the younger boy.

"Because she told me not to. She said she knew you'd be mad. She didn't lie." Embry confessed.

"Look I'm trying to be a good friend. She was worried about your mom and she wanted to go be there for her." Embry informed the older Thompson.

"You're an idiot Call." Paul stated.

"It's seems as if Paul is jealous that you got to take Zuri to the airport and he didn't." Jake teased.
"I wouldn't have taken her in the first place." Paul threatened.

"Look she has a plan. Zuri's smart." Embry informed her brother.

"Next time my sister talks to you about something as leaving the state you come talk to her family." Was Xavier's last words before heading back into the woods.

"What a dick." Embry stated thinking the wolves didn't hear him.

"What the hell did you call me?" Xavier turned quickly.