Chapter 1: The Lost Clansman

Neko was happy. She got her dinner and a walk approved by Kuroh.

It had been a year since they were being targeted. Kuroh could not help but worry for Neko. Her power was considered a bane to JUNGLE since they were not in good terms with the Green. The Green wanted something from their missing King as well which made it harder for Kuroh to let his guard down.

The two of them were in the district where many gangsters hanged around. If it was not Anna had invited them to Bar HOMRA, he would avoid this area. Neko licked her finger which still had some taste of Saba happily.

"Kurosuke is a great cook."

"Thank you. But that doesn't excuse you from the training."

"I don't want!"

"It's for your own good, for the sake of seeing Shiro again."

The feline cat kept quiet hugging the parasol which belonged to Shiro. Kurosuke was right. After witnessing what had happened to HOMRA, Yata Misaki, they should not take their situation lightly. They needed to become stronger.

"We've just become friends with that idiot, isn't it?" Neko muttered and teared up at the sight of the boy she had her arm over his neck with Kuroh's getting both to get along to save Anna. It seemed as though it happened yesterday.

"Why did that happen?" Neko asked in tears.

"Yes, I know how you feel." Kuroh placed his hand on Neko to comfort her. His gaze on her was gentle.

*****

In a red light district somewhere in Shizume City, a boy was walking along the street in shadow. People were all staring at him. He seemed like a rich guy who came from the royalty. There were indecent girls who attempted to get into his good books but was rejected with a kiss on their hands.

He was in a hurry getting to somewhere. He turned to a corner into an alley where a boy slightly older than him with black hair was waiting for him sitting on a wooden cart. He was in Scepter 4 uniform and was wearing a mask of USAGI.

"You're the one Lieutenant wanted me to meet. If I didn't remember wrongly, you're the former clansman of the Blue King, Kusuhara. Kusuhara Takeru." The light shone down on the man who spoke revealing his white hair.

"And you must be the First King, Adolf K. Weismann, his Excellency wanted me to assist in return for keeping me on Earth." The boy removed his mask and bowed in respect

"Don't stay on ceremony, call me Yashiro. Isana Yashiro." Isana Yashiro offered his hand.

He had remained by his side till the end. Before his old friend passed on, he had told him something which caused him to narrow his eyes.

"First, I have to reunite with my clansman." Shiro said with a gentle smile which put Kusuhara at ease.

But they needed to break out of this area. A number of morally sick men were closing in on them. They were armed with whips and daggers

"I'm pretty sure we're boys and we don't provide such service to them, right?" Shiro asked Kusuhara with a sweatdrop.

"Give me the order, your Majesty!" Shiro's expression turned serious when Kusuhara requested him. Shiro was not going to use him as a shield Lieutenant had advised just because it was his talent.

*****

Anna had called up Kuroh and Neko all the sudden to show them something. Both Kuroh and Neko stared at the floating marbles closely. One of her five marbles which hovered above the map of Shizume City had turned silver.