Chapter 5: Debrief

"Shiro! Shiro! Are you alright? How're you feeling? Don't die!" A young male with white hair found himself drifting in and out of his consciousness.

He had heard their voices which was filled with anxiety. He knew they were all safe.

"Where's that guy?" Kuroh clenched his fist. That strange boy with Shiro had vanished without a trace.

"Zenjou-san, are you alright?" The Boss in glasses Neko would have named him as asked his subordinate in concern like a boss would. He appeared to be distracted.

"Nothing. Captain." Zenjou would not give him away. Maybe he still had it in him as his teacher. A teacher protects his disciple. He watched Kusuhara Takeru who escaped and allowed him to do so trusting that he would do commit foolish act such as running after the enemies.

"We've control on the situation. Send the injured to the hospital. Take care of the Silver King." Munakata managed to give out orders getting a hold on himself after digesting so much of the unbelievable facts.

"How lucky have you been, Suoh Mikoto to have another King willing to serve under you." He found himself complaining gave a kick on the cover of the capsule when he noticed no one was watching.

Munakata walked out of the hotel premise which had been sealed by Scepter 4 with all staff and guests evacuated. He was greeted by Suoh's former right hand man.

"We have obtain custody of his body. Don't worry, your former boss is still alive and kicking." Munakata pushed his spectacle up as the red clansman, Kusanagi handed him a cigarette which he kindly rejected. He would not show a bad example in front of his men and smoked before them on duty.

"Fushimi-san, are you alright?" In the midst of the chaos they saw Fushimi whose body was covered in blood being pushed into an ambulance in a gurney. Kusanagi looked on worriedly listening to the Blue King's query of what had happened to his former comrade.

"What happened to Fushimi-kun?" Munakata questioned Hidaka who was the one who found him after being tipped by an unknown entity of his location.

"I don't know. I found him lying in the pool of blood calling for..."

"Enough." Munakata decided he did not need to be reminded of a certain red clansman's death because of him.

Zenjou came from behind scratching his head as he watched the young Silver King being wheeled away as well with his two loyal clansmen followed after him. The black dog insisted he did not need treatment despite being slashed at till Zenjou stepped in and knocked him out.

"Take him away to the hospital for treatment." Zenjou hated clansmen who were too obsessed with their kings over their own good. He was also guilty for that.

"Yes sir!" One of the blue clansman received the order.

"Kusanagi-san, it would seem that we're not only dealing with JUNGLE. The Colourless king is alive. Not only that, the final king his Excellency, Koukujouji Daikaku had been hiding had finally showed himself as well." Kusanagi almost dropped his cigarette hearing that as it would mean that all seven kings had been chosen and appeared on the chessboard.

"Yes, the sixth and the purple king, dubbed the undead King had decided to come out. I'm afraid he's not the kind of King I'll like to deal with." Munakata confessed. He thought he had seen a ghost when he first seen him in the school island and once ten years ago.

*General Hospital of Shizume*

"Shiro!" Neko heaved a sigh of relief when her Silver King finally woke up from his slumber. He was in tears. Neko's heart lurched. He must have woken up from a really bad dream. She wished to have been able to share his burden.