Chapter 6: The Undead King

"Why can't I stay with Shiro?" Neko pouted while walking in the park with the two young men with black hair. Kuroh was in his hospital robe being forced to stay in the hospital.

"Why aren't you admitted by the way? You're also as badly injured." Kuroh demanded pointing at the former Blue Clansman.

"Maybe it's Yashiro-san's power as the immortal king allowed me to recover from my injuries before I even realise." Kusuhara explained placing his hands into his pocket. Shiro was only supposed to connect him and to grant him the power to fight. So that was the extent of Shiro's power. Even Neko was unharmed.

"Is Shiro going to fight? I have to stop him." Kuroh decided. He had been worried about him. He was an immortal King but that didn't seem convincing since he was also admitted in the hospital. Shiro can be hurt.

"Is Shiro going to fight the person with the ugly rabbit mask?" Neko suddenly asked looking crestfallen. She did not know how to explain. She found that person familiar as a far distant memory of her with a young boy most likely a middle school boy sat on a swing playing with her accepting her for who she was like Shiro did. He was wearing the same mask she saw him in back in the hotel.

"Possibly since he's the sixth King. It's either he's an ally or he's our enemy but the latter seem plausible." Kusuhara admitted after looking into the information from the Gold Clan database. His Excellency had trusted him enough to grant him access to highly confidential information if it allowed him to help his old friend even after he was gone. Weismann would require enough resources in order to deal with the rest of the Kings. Kusuhara had asked the Gold King if he was not worried that he would run back to Munakata and shared with him all these.

"If I misplace my trust, so be it." was what his answer was. That made it harder for him to even try betraying the Gold Clan given a chance. His conscience would bite him.

"From what I can see, Yashiro is the only one who can deal with the sixth King. " Kusuhara started to share. They were the Silver Clansmen, the only two Shiro relied on.

"HOMRA is out of question, my former Captain's Sword of Damocles is reaching its peak, Hisui Nagare is definitely waiting to see them crossing out one another."

"Why?" Kuroh and Neko were getting curious.

"I only met him once some after after Ashinaka High School incident. He is the undead King whose power was fully awaken after his death." Kusuhara finally revealed the name of the King Kokujoji Daikaku had been hiding from all. Neko practically gasped at the name while Kuroh certainly found the name familiar. His eyes narrowed at the name of a Red Clansman who sparked the events which caused three of the Kings to vanish in one day.

*Flashback*

Shiro was sure he was dreaming when he woke up.

It was not universe surrounding he was seeing like the lieutenant's personal space. The new Gold King had not appeared, it was not the Blue and the Green's. He was wary if it was Hisui Nagare's doing.

Each King have their personal dimension and it's not physical. His was pure white and empty when he caught the Colourless King within himself.

This place was like a dream to him. It was like a warm loving room in a house with a pinkish ambiance.

But the owner had a weird taste in decoration in his home. Shiro turned serious as soon as he sensed another presence.

A man probably a few years older on surface compared to his physical appearance was sitting on the bed looking at him intently holding a set of poker cards. His gentle gaze caused Shiro to completely drop his guard. It was as though no one could lay a hand on him but yet...