Quidditch game *g.w*

Warning: contains dirty talk, degradation kink, overstimulation, light chocking, unprotected sex.

Today was the first Slytherin vs Gryffindor game; I got ready for the day and made my way to the common room where I found George pacing the room nervously "hey Georgie" "hey y/n" "you don't have to be nervous for today, I'm sure you'll do great" "thanks y/n/n, you're the only one who can reassure me" he smiled slightly "I will love you even if you lose" I giggled "I love you too" George came over to me and kissed my cheek.

With this I wished him good luck, ran out and joined Hermione to the stands of the quidditch pitch. the entire team got changed into their uniforms and started walking down to the field. "Alright off they go!! The Quaffle is taken by Gryffindor right away, by Alicia spinnet" Lee yells into the loud speaker.

"George Weasley is now moving along nicely through the Slytherin's territory ready to hit the quaffle and-ohhhh a punch in the back from Marcus Flint, that cheating-" "Jordan!" Professor McGonagall hit Lee in the head. "Sorry Professor-the Quaffle is still in Gryffindor possession, Alicia didn't drop it after getting hit, what a girl!! she's walking over George Weasley ready for him to score- and in it goes!! 10 points for Gryffindor!!!"

Alicia raced around Graham as he held onto the Quaffle, Katie Bell went to smack it out of his hand but he kicked her away. He shot for our goal but Ron punched it back towards us. Katie recovered it and went to George for the goal again. "

Katie is going going going aanndd goal!!" I was hoping Harry would find the snitch soon so we could win. Angelina Jonson was flying towards the Quaffle when a bludger came racing towards her face; she tried to dodge it but got hit straight on from it. I could see blood racing down her nose, and I knew it was broken.

A second bludger was racing for her again, but this time Fred jumped in front of her and smacked it away. After more goals, we were ahead, The points were 170 and 60.

"Potter has found the snitch!! Him and malfoy are off to catch it!! Lee yelled out. "Please Harry get that snitch" I yelled. Alicia passed the Quaffle over to Katie bell, but as soon as she did that her broom was hit with a bludger and it snapped in half sending her to the ground. Katie went to recover it, the same time Graham was going for it. They collided brooms, both of them went flying into each other, sending her off her broom.

He was bigger and stronger than she was, so he was able to steady himself and grab the Quaffle. As Angelina was flying to score another goal Lee spoke "Malfoy caught the snitch, slytherin wins 210-110" Lee said.

I saw George running towards the common room angrily and I ran after him. I reached his dorm and heard him slam the door behind him and after a few minutes I knocked. No answer so I decided to go inside. The room was upside down, furniture broken, lamps on the floor, clothes thrown everywhere and George sitting in the corner of the room with his knuckles covered with blood.

"George are u ok?" he didn't turn around "if I can do anything for you, just ask" I said "Go away" "how sorry?" "I said go away" he turned around. He was all sweaty and dirty after the game "what's your problem?" I said "I want to be alone" he yelled at me; at this point he got up and came in front of me.

"I just came to see how you were after the game, asshole!" he pinned me to the wall "you're a fucking whore you know?" he stared at me for what seemed like an eternity, he was all red with anger. And than he kissed me. I was shocked but I returned the kiss, and what was a simple kiss turned into a make out session.

"You don't know what you do to me" he said with a moan. "I want you now." I roll my eyes, turned my body and place my hands on his neck and kiss him. Our lips start to move in sync. One of his hands moves down to my ass and the other to my hip, he grips my ass his rings digging into my skin making me moan into his mouth.

He lifts me up and places me on his lap when he moves his body to lean against the headboard. I start to grind my hips onto him, this makes him groan into my mouth.

He starts to take my shirt off wile I was taking off his belt, making us break the kiss. He got on top of me and moves his hand down to his dick to lines it up with my cunt, once we're both fully undressed. I sit onto him making both of us throw our heads back and moan.

He grips my hips and starts to help me move up and down on him, he starts to thrust from downwards as well. Moans start to roll off of my tongue, him as well due to the euphoric feeling. I continue to move up down on his dick his hands still on my hips, with his rings digging into my skin sending a cold feeling throughout me and forming black hickeys. He moves one hand to my neck and grips it, he brings my face down to his face and kisses me.

He moves the other hand to my clit and he starts to rub it, but just as I was about to release he pulls me off of him. "What the hell George?" "Patience" he said with a smirk as he picks me up and walks over to his desk; he turns me around and bends me down onto it. He lifts one of my legs onto the desk top and thrusts into me without warning, my body jolting forward. He starts to pound into me making the desk shake, everything thing falling over.

My moans start to increase and roll off of my tongue, groans coming from him. He wraps one hand around me to grip my neck, the other one going down to my clit again. I try to form a sentence in attempt for him to know that I'm about to release but it all comes out as moans. He knows what I was trying to do so he starts to rub my clit faster and pounds into me with more force.

"you're my fucking whore, you know right?" my moans slowly start to turn into screams of pleasure making me bite down on my palm to try and silence myself. I release onto him and he soon release on my back with a load groan.

He pulls out making my body almost fall, he picks me up and places me onto the desk and pushes into me once again not letting me recover from my first orgasm. He pounds into me once again. "Look at me" he yelled putting his hand on my chin, forcing me to look up at him. He had his lip in between his teeth, his hair flying in different directions some sticking to his forehead.

He starts to rub my clit once again, my head throwing itself back due to the hard pleasure I was receiving. I release onto him much faster since I wasn't fully recovered from the first orgasm, one of my hands finds it self to his shoulder. My nails digging into his muscular shoulder, my other hand goes to his hair and starts to tug on the ends of his ginger locks.

He release into me once again, he pulls out of me making our juices leak down my thigh onto the floor. He looks down at our sticky mess, then back at me.
"Look at the mess you made." "Hey, you did half of it" I pant out slapping his chest. "Yea yea" he chuckles.

"anyway sorry about earlier, you know I love you and I am truly saddened" "don't worry love, I know" he picks me up and takes me to clean up. After we've cleaned everything he stared at me so intensely that his eyes entered into mine "cuddles now?" "Fine"

I rolled my eyes, he took me into the bed, hugged me and we fell asleep shortly after.