Needy *d.m*

Warning: contains dirty talk, oral (female receiving), daddy kink, teasing, degradation kink, overstimulation, light chocking, unprotected sex, swearing.

Seeing quidditch practice was frustrating, especially because of Draco all sweaty in his uniform. He was clueless of the effect he was having on me, or at least, he wasn't letting on that he knew how desperate i was. He also wasn't letting on how much of a turn on it was.

Despite his own desperation for me, he occasionally enjoy indulging in a little power game. Ignoring my touches and just give me kisses on my face, and wrap me in a warm cuddle. Which was nice, sure, but frustrating at the same time.

And there i am again, stepping out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around my torso. I stepped closer, crawling onto the bed and over Draco, straddling his hips. He rested a gentle hand to my thigh, caressing my smooth skin, keeping his eyes strained on the book in his off hand.

Letting out an exasperated little whine, i plucked the book from him, speaking as I approached his face "Daddy?" Suppressing a smirk, Draco pulled his head to look up at me, raising both eyebrows in a gesture for me to continue. Placing the book on the bedside table, hands splaying out over his chest, i pouted down at him.

"I've been so horny all fucking day." Draco smirked up at me before reaching up to grip my throat, rolling the two of us over and pinning me to the bed. I gasped quietly as he leant over me, pressing a kiss to your earlobe before lightly biting it, whispering,

"Should've said so earlier, darling." Moaning quietly, i tilted my head to look at him, resting a hand over his, still holding my neck. "Not like I haven't made it obvious." "Just wanted to hear you ask for it" he mumbled with a smirk, letting go of me as he tore the towel off me and threw it somewhere, licking over my lips.

I watched as Draco ridded himself of his pyjama pants before parting my legs, flicking his thumb over my clit. I closed my eyes at the contact, shuddering slightly under his touch as he began pressing hot kisses down my neck and shoulder, while circling my clit. Relaxing into him, i raked my fingers through his hair, moaning quietly at the relief "Thank you, Draco."

"how sorry?" Draco let out a shaky breath, curling one of his fingers into me. I whimpered quietly, cunt clenching around his finger as i felt his cock hardening against my thigh. "Thank you daddy" he than added a second finger as some form of sick reward, Draco began slowly pumping them in and out of me, thumb staying pressed to my clit. Softly biting at Draco' shoulder, he smirked down at me,

"How hard you want me to fuck you?" "So fucking hard" i confessed, unable to hide my utter need. "Do whatever you want to me." "And what do you say?" Draco cocked one of his eyebrows at me, slowing down his movements, waiting.

I frowned up at him, clenching around his fingers, clinging to the pleasure. "Please, Daddy" "Good girl" he murmured, regaining his pace. I let my eyes flutter shut as he kissed down to my chest. I stretched one of my hands down, stroking my thumb over the head of his cock, nipples hardening as he flicked his tongue over them.

Draco moaned quietly, leaving open mouthed, wet kisses over my breasts, lightly nipping at my skin. I wrapped my hand around his cock, slowly pumping my hand up and down his length, feeling him harden further and twitch in my palm. Letting Draco slowly pushed his hips into my hand, he left light hickeys over my breasts, shoving his fingers harder into my cunt. My lips fell agape as i cried out, so worked up from my day of desperation that the knots in my stomach had swiftly formed, orgasm fast approaching.

Draco hooked his fingers into my g spot, pressing down into it, peering up at me as i cried out, feeling my cunt pulse and squeeze his fingers. I felt a wave of pleasure and relief wash over my body.

He worked my halfway through my orgasm, slowly pumping his fingers in and out before abruptly pulling them out completely. Before i could express my dismay, he shoved his cock into me. I gasped quietly as he bottomed out, letting my jaw go slack at the sudden full feeling, cunt still pulsating from my first orgasm.

"Holy shit, Draco" i cried, back arching as his hand flew to my throat, tugging me closer to him, fingers pressing into the sides of my neck, momentarily restricting my airflow.

"What was that?" He spat, shoving deeper into me. "Fuck, Daddy, I'm sorry," i panted, legs hooking around his hips as my eyes rolled back. "Open your fuckin' mouth." Opening my mouth, i stuck my tongue out, staring up at him, quiet whimpers escaping with each slow thrust.

Draco released my neck to hold my face, cheeks squishing slightly under his calloused fingertips as he spat onto my tongue. Clamping my mouth shut, he pressed his lips to mine, moaning into my mouth through a deep kiss.

Slowly pulling out before snapping his hips back into mine, he swallowed all of my needy whimpers. Running my tongue over his lips, i panted quietly, nails digging into his shoulders to leave small crescent cuts. Letting his lips part a little, Draco captured my lower lip in his teeth, tugging and sucking lightly at it as he quickened his pace, listening to my whimper over and over with each thrust, pounding into my g spot.

I slid my hands from his shoulders to cup his jaw, pressing my forehead to his as my breath fanned over his lips in loud cries. Draco let a small smile slip, listening to the combinations of skin slapping and each-other's fucked out moans as he watched my face contort, signalling that my second orgasm was fast approaching.

My eyes fluttered shut as the familiar tightening returning to my stomach, taking deep breaths in an attempt to fend off my orgasm, thriving in the intense sensation.

"Oh, c'mon darling, cum for me" Draco smirked shoving in a little deeper, the base of his cock smashing into my clit and sending me hurtling over the edge. Convulsing around his length, i let out loud cries and moans, cursing him and squealing 'daddy' over and over, cumming over his cock.

Draco followed soon after. Shooting hot spurts of cum into my cunt, he let his head duck and face nestle into my neck, whimpering against my skin. The two of us stayed in the close embrace for a moment, gradually coming down from us highs.
Laying on top of me, Draco began pressing hot kisses down my neck, arms wrapping securely around my waist. I smiled slightly, brushing his hair from his sticky forehead as i whispered to him.

"I think we need another shower now" Draco hummed quietly in semblance of a response, pressing a soft kiss to my lips. Smiling up at him, i went to reach for my towel before entering the bathroom to take the second shower of the day.