fast action *h.p*

Warning: contains dirty talk, degradation kink, overstimulation, oral (female receiving), exhibitionism.

Me and Harry were nestled comfortably into an oversized armchair in the common room, a blanket draped over the two of us. We were cheerfully listening to our friends talk. The sky outside was dark, the only flickers of light being provided by the small fire in front of the couch. 

A cheeky smile played on Harry's lips as he repositioned the two of us so i was sitting nonchalantly with my ass pressing into his hardening cock. I raised an eyebrow, throwing him a warning glance over my shoulder as he just snaked his arms around my waist, pressing a fleeting kiss to my lips.

He started to trailed several kisses down my neck before his gaze moved to his friend.  I was focusing on Harry's fingertips tracing their way up my inner thigh and under the hem of my skirt. I clenched my jaw and leant back into him, taking a sip from my cup while pretending to listen to my friend, thankful for the thick blanket I'd pinched earlier to protect myself from the cold. 

Harry continued engaging in the conversation with his friends as i laid my head back on his shoulder, his fingers working their way into my underwear to gently trace my clit. A subtle knot tightened in my stomach as my arousal began pooling between my legs.

Harry dipped his fingers to my entrance, wetting one of his fingers before dragging it back up to my clit, running it over the sensitive bundle of nerves. I sipped my drink again before quietly clearing my throat, a subtle blush forming on my cheeks as he dipped one of his fingers into my cunt. 

I bit the edge of my plastic cup, glancing to him over my shoulder as i shot quiet daggers at him. His gaze moved to me, a small smile playing on his lips before he pressed a kiss to my forehead. I gave him a smirk back as he added a second finger, starting to slowly pump them in and out of my cunt, his palm brushing softly against my clit.  I hummed quietly, biting the plastic a little harder before playing it off by taking another sip, squeezing my thighs around his hand.

His fingers continued slowly pumping for a moment, my cunt gripping onto them as i attempted to bring myself a little more pleasure.

That was, until, he curled his fingers into my g-spot, a quiet whimper, which i covered with a cough, escaping my lips. Harry tilted his head and looked down to me, fake concern taking over his expression as his brows creased.

"You okay, darling?"  I snapped my eyes up to him, raising a brow slightly before giving him a soft smile, "Yeah, just feeling a little sick."  He nodded and pressed a kiss to my temple, retracting his hand and smoothing my skirt back down "Did you wanna go grab some water in my dorm?" I eyed him for a moment before nodding and standing up.

Harry hopped up to follow, quietly excusing the two of us as we walked upstairs. i frowned and turned to him, glaring at him as i whispered.

"You better fucking finish what you started, Harry." "I will, darling, don't worry," he smirked, pressing a kiss to my lips. One of his hands trailed down to take one of mine, lacing my fingers and leading me to his dorm. I obediently followed as he took me to the other side of the wall, pulling me into the dark room and kicking the door shut behind him, locking it. 

As soon as the door lock clicked, i pulled his face to mine, catching his lips in a sloppy kiss. He moaned quietly into my mouth as he backed me toward the bed, lifting me onto it without breaking the kiss. My hands moved to his hair, slipping my tongue into his mouth to deepen the kiss. Harry smiled against my lips at my utter neediness, pushing me flush with the cold headboard.

I gasped quietly at the chill, arching my back away from it as Harry pulled a condom from the pocket of his jeans, quickly sliding them and his underwear down afterwards. I broke the kiss, panting quietly as i took the condom from him, ripping it open and rolling it onto his hard cock.

A quiet moan escaped his lips as i grasped his cock, pumping it several times as i spoke through gritted teeth "You better fuck me as hard as you can."  Harry raised both brows slightly as his gaze shifted to me, pulling his lip between his teeth for a moment

"But they'll hear us." "You got yourself into this, you get yourself out" i mumbled, my jaw clenching again as his hands moved to my hips, scooting me to the edge of the bed "Whatever you say darling" he spoke lowly, a cocky smirk donning his lips as he lined himself up, shoving into my tight cunt. I let my lips part a little, gasping quietly as his cock stretched me and filled me perfectly. His nails dug into my hips as he gripped them, pulling out and slamming his length back into me.

I gasped again before letting out a quiet whimper, gripping onto his cock.  Harry let go of one of my hips, resting his hand over my mouth as he repeated his actions.

This time, i whimpered a little louder, it muffled by his palm. I squeezed my eyes shut as the tip of his cock smashed into my g-spot. Harry beginning to harshly buck his hips up into mine.  The sounds of skin slapping and my muffled moans filled the air. His rhythmic but hard thrusts had his cock nudging my g-spot with each push, the earlier formed knots quickly returning to the pit of my stomach. Harry ducked his head slightly to nuzzle into my neck, leaving wet kisses over my sweet spot.

Quiet grunts slipped from his lips as he did so, gripping my hip a little tighter as he continued. I tilted my head a little to the side, lightly biting his palm as i whimpered into it. His hot breath fanned over my neck as he left wet kisses from my sweet spot to my throat, moaning quietly against it. 

He dropped his hand from my mouth, a small smirk forming on his lips at the teeth marks before he pressed his thumb to my clit. He began frantically flicking it back and forth, pressing his lips to mine to stifle my exaggerated crying. Sure enough, i began letting out stifled whimpers and squeals against his lips at the immense pleasure erupting from my cunt. Harry was pounding in and out of it as his thumb flicked and circled my clit, my entire stomach tightening as my cunt pulsated around his cock, my orgasm threatening to wash over my body. 

I let my mouth drop open, Harry moving his spare hand back to rest over my mouth. He leant his forehead against my shoulder, grunting quietly as he bit his lip, his own orgasm building. 

I dug my teeth into his palm as i braced myself back against the mirror, spreading my legs a little further as i felt his cock in the base of your stomach. The continual pounding and stimulation from my clit had me cumming, hard.

The pleasure crashed over my body as my clit twitched under Harry's thumb for the excessive stimulation, a small squirt of clear liquid shooting out of my cunt as it clenched around his cock. He moaned quietly against the material adorning my shoulder, his own orgasm crashing over him as his hips stilled.

The two of us began panting as his hand dropped from my face again to snake his arms around my waist. I slumped into his embrace, clinging to the back of his sweatshirt as i desperately puffed, letting my eyes flutter shut. We both stayed in each other's embrace for a moment, struggling frantically to regain our breath. Harry pulled back a little later, pressing a kiss to my forehead before disposing of the condom and getting himself dressed again.

I opened my eyes, my brows furrowing a little as i slid off the bed, my skirt damp. I looked down to my wet thighs and whined quietly, glancing back up to him.  He chuckled quietly and pulled his jumper off, carefully tying it around my waist.

"Go wait in the bathroom. I'll clean up and tell everyone you're not feeling well, okay?"  I nodded, a weak smile forming on my lips. Harry briefly pressed his lips to mine before i stepped out of the bedroom, humming quietly in content as i stumble my way to the bathroom.