Out of the party *t.r*

Warning: contains dirty talk, oral (male receiving), standing up sex, praising kink, exhibitionism, teasing.

It had been a rough quidditch match today but after winning, the Slytherin deserved a party. I grabbed a cup and poured herself a shot. I tipped my head back, letting the burning feeling of the liquor burn my throat. As i was just about to pour myself another shot, a deep voice started me.

"Slow down their love, don't want to get to wasted" Tom spoke loudly over the music. He had black pants on, a white shirt, and his black hair was ruffled. "I can hold my liquor." I scoffed while pouring the second shot down to my throat.

Tom nodded and smirked. "Be a dear and give me a cup." He leaned forward resting both of his hands on the table, watching me pour him a cup. He raised the cup to his lips, taking a sip but never taking his eyes of me. I felt intimidated by this and started to fidget with the tips of my fingers. "I have been here for a little bit and not once have I seen you leave this table" i tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, while he was pouring another cup of punch for a Slytherin boy.

"all my friends are drunk, so i have to check them and while i wait for the party to end, i get something to drink" "Seems boring" Tom said taking another sip. "What?" I couldn't hear anything with loud music behind me. He walked to the other side of the table next to me, leaning against it. "I said that seams boring" i shook my head. "It's not that bad staying here" Tom nodded and took my wrist in between his fingers.

He started pulling me out from the table and walking into the big crowd where everyone was dancing. "What are you doing?" I yelled over the music. "Dancing"

He shouted back, he smiled leading me in front of him with his hands on my waist so he could guide me. He led me to the far side of the crowd, his cologne filled my lungs almost sending me over the edge. His hands never left my waist, as he swayed me side to side to the rhythm of the music. I tilted my head back against his shoulder letting my hands run through his hair. Tom's hand traced every inch of my body. Feeling from my shoulders, down my arms to the bottom of my dress. He fiddled with the bottle of my dress, slightly pulling it up before removing his hand.

I knew what he was doing, and i craved more. Him touching my arms and stomach wasn't enough. As another song started to play, this one more upbeat, i pushed my ass against his front grinding against him. I felt his breathing pick up in my ear, and it sent chills down my spine.

He leaned in closer to my ear, taking his tongue and slowly licking and teasing the lobe. I gasped, turning my neck so he could do it again. "What are you doing y/n?" He asked nipping at my ear. "I want you" i breathed out. He spun my body around and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips were only inches away. I just wanted to lean it and pull his bottle lip between my teeth. "Oh, you do now?" He asked smirking. His hand was now gripping my ass.

It was so dark in the part of the room we were in, there was no way anyone could see us but i wanted to take him somewhere. I smiled to myself, pressing my core against his hips. I looked him deep in the eyes feeling a sudden rush of boldness run through my veins.

I pushed his arm through the crowd again. He opened the door to the room of requirement and pulled me into the empty dark corridor. I giggled as he was pulling me, feeling the liquor taking full effect over me. Tom pulled into an empty janitor's closet and the second he closed the door behind me, his hands were in my hair and roaming his body his tongue against mine.

I moaned into his mouth, my hands that were once in his hand traveled down his torso to fiddle with his pant buckle. Tom groaned and undid his belt for me, and i lifted his shirt right by his V line leading to his dick. I kissed his stomach, slowly tracing my tongue against his abs. Once i was on my knees, i pulled his trousers and boxers down and let his erection free. My eyes went wide and i gasped for it's size.

Tom reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulling it to the side "Like what you see darling?" I rolled my eyes and started by grabbing his cock and placing small kisses up and down the tip. Tom tipped his head back agsint the wall and groaned. "Oh my fucking god Y/n you're doing so good" i continued to suck his tip, taking it out now and then to let my tongue circle the top.

I licked the top one more time before taking him all the way in. he filled my whole throat, and i gaged. "Keep- keep doing that." Tom moaned.

He started to thrust his hips, making his cock hit the back of my throat as i pulled out his length of my mouth. he cried in frustration "you're a fucking teasing" Tom said against your lips as he pushed me again through the cold wall.

I gasped quietly at what had just happened arching my back away from it as Tom pulled a condom from the pocket of his black pants that were on the ground. I broke the kiss, panting quietly as i took the condom from him, ripping it open and rolling it onto his hard cock.

A quiet moan escaped his lips as i grasped his cock, pumping it several times as i spoke "You better fuck me as hard as you can" Tom raised both brows slightly as his gaze shifted to me, pulling his lip between his teeth for a moment before saying sarcastically "But they'll hear us" "where's the fun if there isn't some spice" i mumbled, my jaw clenching again as his hands moved to my hips. "If you say so, darling " he spoke lowly, a cocky smirk donning his lips as he lined himself up, shoving into my tight cunt.

I let my lips part a little, gasping quietly as his cock stretched me and filled me perfectly. My nails dug into his hips as i gripped them, while he pulling out and slamming his length back into me. I gasped again before letting out a quiet whimper, gripping onto his cock. Tom let go of one of my hips, resting his hand over my mouth as he repeated his actions.

This time, i whimpered a little louder, it muffled by his hand. I squeezed my eyes shut as the head of his cock smashed into my g-spot, Tom beginning to harshly buck his hips up into mine. The sounds of skin slapping and my muffled moans filled the air. His rhythmic but hard thrusts had his cock nudging my g-spot with each push, the earlier formed knots quickly returning to the pit of my stomach.

Tom ducked his head slightly to nuzzle into my neck, leaving kisses over my sweet spot. Quiet grunts slipped from his lips as he did so, gripping my hip a little tighter as he continued. I tilted my head a little to the side, lightly biting his palm as i whimpered into it. His hot breath fanned all over my neck as he left wet kisses from my sweet spot to my throat, moaning quietly against it.

He dropped his hand from my mouth, a small smirk forming on his lips at the teeth marks before he pressed his thumb to my clit. He began to flicking it back and forth, pressing his lips to mine to stifle my moans. Sure enough, i began letting out whimpers and squeals against his lips at the immense pleasure erupting from my cunt. Tom was pounding in and out of it as his thumb flicked and circled my clit, my entire stomach tightening as my cunt pulsated around his cock, my orgasm threatening to wash over your body.

I let your mouth drop open, Tom moving his spare hand back to rest over my mouth. He leant his forehead against my shoulder, grunting quietly as he bit his lip, his own orgasm building. I dug my teeth into his palm as i braced myself back against the wall, spreading my legs a little further as i felt his cock in the base of my stomach. The continual pounding and stimulation from my clit had you cumming, hard.

The pleasure crashed over my body as my clit twitched under Tom's thumb. He moaned quietly against my shoulder, his own orgasm crashing over him as his hips stilled.

The two of us began panting as his hand dropped from my face again to snake his arms around my waist to keep me still. I tried to stand up but failing, my legs shaking. We both stayed in each other's embrace for a moment when he pulled his pants up, pulled me up and kissed me, letting his tongue trace the inside of my mouth.

"We have to do this more often" He whispered against my lips. I giggled and kissed him one more time and waited for him to follow me to go back to the party.