Don't be a tease *f.w*

Warning: contains dirty talk, oral (both side receiving), standing up sex, praising kink, teasing, degradation kink, overstimulation, light chocking, unprotected sex, swearing, slapping kink.

it was several nights that me and Fred hadn't had intimate moments together. He was so busy with his work at the joke shop so I decided to surprise him.
I wore a short skirt with his favourite red lacy underwear with matching bra that everyone could see through my shirt. I added high heels with fishnet stockings.

Walking to the store, I began to think about what Fred would say about my outfit today. Opening the door, i slip into the store. I looked around and I saw Fred explaining to some customers the use of a new product. I walk around the shop to get him to notice me. 

"how come dressed like this today?" I turn to see George looking at me with an amused look. "I don't know, I liked the combination of the colors and the fabrics" i said with a smirk. "if you are looking for fred, he is over there with a couple of clients" George giggled gesturing to Fred "I saw him before" i turned to see Fred and he was already staring at me from the other side of the store. George walks away to talk to another customer. 

Fred makes his way over to me as i I looked away from him and began looking at the products that were on the shelf in front of me. A hand leans on the wall next to my head. Looking up i saw Fred staring directly at me. He clenched his jaw clearly frustrated to see me in these clothes. 

if he could fuck me with his eyes I would have already cummed a dozen times already. 

"hey Freddie, I didn't see you" i say innocently. Fred's hand take my arm roughly to turn and face me. "What are you wearing?" his warm breath was all over my neck. Trying to keep his frustration under control. i could see his boner making tight his pants.

"What do you mean? You don't like it?" I brought my hands to my neck, playing with the shirt collar. "You're a fucking tease" He whispered in my ear. His grip tightening on my arm leaving bruising. "Wait me upstairs, let me finish my shift, and then I'll be there" I started going to the twins' apartment as fred started to talk again.

"oh and don't move or I'll punish you" he said with as he made his way to a customer who had asked for his help.

50 minutes later, i could hear Fred coming home from work. He opened the bedroom door to find me sprawled out on my stomach, my ass in clear view to him as I was leafing through the pages of my book. 

"You're such a fucking tease, you know y/n?" he muttered, crawling over me and smacking my ass. I bit my lip and whined lightly as he took the book I was reading from my hands, placing it on the bedside table.

"I couldn't help it. You just looked so good" i mumbled back, pressing my ass back against his hardening cock and start kissing his tense jaw. He huffed quietly and stood up, gesturing for me to get up. I frowned, rolling over and sitting up, jutting out my bottom lip as i pouted at him.

"Wipe that fucking pout off your lips and come here" he said, pointing to the spot in front of him. He raised an eyebrow expectantly as i silently obeyed, sliding off of the bed and kneeling in front of him. I smiled innocently, as i looked up to him through my lashes, licking my bottom lip as he unbuckled his belt, chucking it onto the bed.

He went to unzip his pants but my hands met his, moving them away and pulling his fly down myself, Fred' lips curving up into a smirk. I pulled his shirt up slightly and licked down his v-lines, slowly undoing the button to his pants. As i did so, a quiet moan passing his lips as he praised me "good girl." 
I hummed quietly in response as his pants slipped to the floor, pooling around his ankles as i pulled his underwear down with them, gasping quietly as his cock sprung free.

Fred chuckled quietly at my reaction, biting his lip as he pulled my hair back into a ponytail, watching me intently. I looked up to him, pressing his cock against his stomach, licking up the vein on the underside before wrapping my lips around his tip, him start moaning quietly as i gently sucked.  Fred let out a shaky breath as he let his eyes flutter shut, lightly tugging my hair.

"fuck, you're doing so good" i wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, beginning to move my head up and down his length as I rested my spare hand on his thigh. He groaned as he rested his hand on the back of my head start pushing my head further down on his cock, causing me to gag. I looked up at him, digging my nails into his thigh as he started thrusting in and out of my mouth. I watched his expressions as his tip repeatedly hit the back of my throat, his cock twitching a couple of times.

"fuck darling, I'm gonna cum"  i whimpered quietly in response as he continued fucking my mouth, reaching his climax as his abs tensed, cumming in my mouth with a loud moan and a few dirty words. "you better swallow it all" I pulled off him and swallowed, opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out for him to see, looking up to him. Fred looked down to me and smiled to himself.

"you've been a good girl, and you know good girls deserve rewards" he crouched in front of me and held my chin, kissing me. I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck as he picked me up, pressing me against the cold wall. 

Fred quickly removed his shirt and undid the clip of my bra, moaning at the sight of my breasts, his hardening cock pressing against my chest. Biting my lip at the feeling, i moved one of my hands to his cock, grasping it and slowly pumping and twisting to get him hard again.

"Before, I was so ready to bend you down and fuck you over the counter, sweetheart. So, next time you tease me while I'm working, you won't get so lucky" Fred mumbled, moving my underwear to the side and brushing his thumb over my clit as he insert a finger in my cunt. I moaned quietly, biting my lip as he he took his finger out of my entrance and picked me up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and moved my hands to hold his shoulders.

"what are you gonna do next time?" I said, trying to provoke him but with an innocent smile "I'm gonna fuck your face harder, it's enough?" he mumbled, taking his cock and lining his length up with my entrance, slowly pushing in. I let out a loud cry as i dug my nails into his shoulders, resting my head back against the cold wall "I'm definitely gonna tease you more often if this is punishment"  "if you like it that much it shouldn't be punishment darling" Fred groaned, smacking my ass as he began to pound in and out of me, his eyebrows.

"Oh my god Fred" i squealed dragging my nails down his chest as he continuously pounded into my g spot. He grunted quietly as my walls clenched around his length, smacking my ass again "fuck, you're so fucking tight. And just for me." 

I nodded, unable to get any words out as I moaned and whimpered hugging Fred close as he buried his face in between my breasts, leaving wet kisses on them. He kissed one of my nipples before capturing it in his mouth, gently sucking as he continued fucking me. He moaned against my chest, sending vibrations through my body. I moaned loudly as Fred continued sending waves of non stop pleasure, my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach. 

Fred' thrusts started to become sloppy as his motions slowed. He moved a hand to my clit, starting to harshly rubbing and slapping it as his second orgasm came close. The extra stimulation was enough to send me over the edge, crying out "Fuck Fred!" as i came all over his cock, digging my nails into his shoulders again as i screwed my eyes shut. He held me close, thrusting a few more times into me before cumming for the second time, nuzzling his face into my neck and moaning into it, squeezing my ass while mumbling praises to me.

"good girl, you're so fucking pretty. I love your little cunt"  a small smile graced my lips as i took a deep breath, resting my head back on the wall while listening to him pant and twirling my fingers in his hair, content.

Fred kissed my neck as he continued to pant, pulling out and walking with me into the bed, laying me down and crawling over me, wrapping me in a tight hug as he rested his head on my chest. I giggled quietly and kissed the top of his head, continuing to gently play with his hair, my eyes fluttering closed.

"I'm definitely going to tease you more often"  Fred whined in a sleepy protest, scrunching up his nose as he held me tighter, rubbing my back as he mumbled "you know in that case, the punishment is only gonna get worse, sweetheart"  i shrugged as my lips curved into a cheeky smile "well, in that case I don't see where the punishment is" Fred giggled and soon we fall both asleep.