I missed you *g.w*

Warning: contains dirty talk, oral (female receiving), standing up sex, dirty talk, overstimulation, unprotected sex, swearing, slapping kink.

My last year's Christmas break at hogwarts had finally arrived and I couldn't wait to see George again. The months at school without him were boring and passed much slower. Fred and him had escaped in their last year to open their joke shop they had dreamed of opening since their first year. 

After a long ride on the hogwarts express, i finally arrived at king cross station. I went down to the platform, looked around for George, when I saw him, and I started running towards him "George" he held me tight in his arms as he started talking.

"I missed you so much" "me too Georgie, the atmosphere at school was so sad without you and Fred with all yours jokes" "not to mention all our intimate moments" George had a smirk on his face.

"I didn't want to know that "fred said approaching me to give me a hug "sorry mate" George rolled his eyes as I giggled loudly. Finally we had arrived at the twins' loft, I would have been in George's room of course. the shop would open in a week, so they had a free one in which Fred decided to use to go to the burrow to stay with molly and Arthur, so George and I would have the apartment all for us.

As soon as Fred left I went to George and started kissing him passionately "wow not even the time to settle down that you are already trying to fuck me" "sorry I missed you too much" a small smile graced his lips as I knelt in front of him and began to undo the belt of his jeans.

I stood between his legs as a cocky smirk spread over his lips, leaning over me and pressing a firm kiss to my lips. I slid my tongue into his mouth, running a hand down his front and resting it on his in its half open belt, pulling him closer by it. George giggled quietly into the kiss before he began trailing wet kisses down my jaw and neck. I moaned quietly as he grazed his teeth over my sweet spot, moving his hands under my skirt and pulling my underwear down my legs. 

I pulled my lip between my teeth as George crouched in front of me, trailing wet kisses from one of my ankles to my inner thighs, humming quietly against my skin. I watched him and i moaned at the feeling of his warm breath fanning over my thighs as he gripped my hips. I gasped quietly before George spread my legs, resting them over his shoulders as he kissed my clit. A quiet whimper escaping my lips. He licked a stripe from my entrance to my clit before latching his lips onto it, lightly sucking as i let out a breathy moan.

"Oh my god Georgie" a cocky smirk adorned his lips as he flicked his tongue over my clit, his chin becoming slick with my arousal as he looked up to me, meeting my gaze. A quiet whimper escaped my lips as i let my head hang back against the mirror of his bedroom, moving one of my hands to comb my fingers through his hair.

George groaned against my clit, sending small vibrations through it as he pushed two fingers into my cunt. I moaned quietly as he curled them, pressing them into my g spot. I let out a quiet moan and gripped onto his fingers, arching my back and letting my eyes flutter shut. He continued curling his fingers as he licked at my clit, the pure bliss edging me closer to my orgasm as it quickly began pooling in the pit of my stomach.

George pressed the pads of his fingers flat against my g spot, starting to harshly shake his hand, quickly and repetitively pounding his fingers into it as he grazed his teeth over my clit. I tugged gently at his hair as i began panting, my orgasm on the edge of collapse. George flicked his tongue over my clit once more as my orgasm came crashing over my body, causing my legs to shake as quiet cries and moan spill past my lips.

"fuck, George" He smirked up at me as he slowly withdrew his fingers, standing up from between my legs as he sucked his fingers clean, humming quietly at the taste.

"You taste so good darling" my eyes fluttered open again, smirking up at him as i cupped his cheeks, pulling his face down for a passionate kiss.

I moaned quietly at the taste of my cum on his lips, letting go of his cheeks and grasping his half open belt of his jeans, pulling him closer. His lips stayed attached to mine as he pressed my back against the mirror once again, his hard cock begging to be released from his tight jeans as it pressed against my thigh.

I raised my skirt up a little further before unbuckling his belt, unfastening his jeans and pushing them, along with his boxers, down. I wrapped my legs around George hips as i began trailing wet kisses along his jaw and down his throat, taking ahold of his cock as i did so.

I swiped the precum from the tip of his cock before bringing your finger to your lips, licking it clean causing George to moan as he licked his lips at the sight, the two of us moaning quietly as i moved my hands back to slowly pump his cock, rubbing my clit with his tip as i did so. George took ahold of my wrists, moving my arms to wrap around his neck before his hands moved back to my hips, slowly pushing into my cunt. The two of us let out breathy moans as George nuzzled his forehead against mine, starting to slowly buck his hips.

"Fuck" i moaned, tangling my fingers in his soft hair as he hummed quietly in response. A small smile graced his lips as he gently rubbed my hips with his thumbs, keeping a deep, steady pace. I arched my back as i quietly whimpered, gripping George' shoulders as he picked up his pace. I dug my nails into his skin as his tip began nudging my g spot, clenching around him as my second orgasm quickly knotted in the pit of my stomach.

"oh fuck" he muttered against my skin before pressing his lips to it, starting to leave wet kisses and light nips along my collarbone and neck. I clenched around his cock again, earning a deep moan from George as he slapped my ass, bucking his hips harder into mine. 

The sounds of my moan, whimpers and skin slapping filled the air as my stomach twisted and tightened with my fast approaching orgasm. George' cock twitched, his brows furrowing as he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, signalling he was close. I leant over slightly, clinging to George as i kissed his shoulder, my eyes rolling back. He wrapped his arms around my waist as i whimpered and cried into his shoulder, my orgasm washing over my body as my cunt pulsed around George' cock.

He quickly came after me, moaning as he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, quiet whimpers continuing to slip past his lips as we both bathed in each other's euphoric bliss. George started quietly puffing, his breath fanning over my neck as i pressed light kisses along his shoulder. That wasn't enough for me though, so I decided to surprise him and slammed him to the wall, taking control of him as I knelt between his leg.

"you don't have enough huh?" George had that stupid grin again

"Maybe, you know I've missed you"