More tutor session *m.r*

Warning: contains dirty talk, oral (female receiving), standing up sex, praising kink, teasing, degradation kink, overstimulation, unprotected sex, swearing, spanking kink, bondage, teasing, exhibitionism.

Over the following few weeks, Mattheo was still giving me tutor session but they had become serious since my grades had really gone down. Every now and then, however, we always managed to find an intimate moment together.

Today was one of those moments.

He was just sitting down on the couch of the Slytherin common room talking to his friend. He was so hot like that. He was wearing tight, long sleeve black shirt hugging his body perfectly, emphasising every detail of every sculpted muscle. A small smirk played on my lips as i heard his voice fill the air of the common room over the whispering. This time, I went closer to him.

I was wearing a blouse, unbuttoned enough to reveal my navy blue lingerie piece. The bra, once again, left nothing to the imagination, as the straps curved around the shape of my cleavage and my nipples poked through the sheer fabric. The thong was the same colour as the bra but with lacy pattern with thick straps, emphasising my curves as you could see it through my short skirt. But my favourite element of the outfit were the black high heels. The star of the outfit.

I had to admit, i was nearly drooling at the sight of myself. I was curious as to how Mattheo would react with me dressed like that in front of his friends.

As i continued to waltz past him, completely ignoring him while staying near the couch. I could feel his eyes burning holes into my body. He licked his lips and leant back in his seat before continue talking to his friends, looking for an excuse to get away from them. I hummed quietly to myself as I leant over the library, reading the names of the book covers trying to get Mattheo to notice me.

He kept his gaze on me, her eyes full of lust. to tease him even more, I decided to drop a book on the floor and bend over to pick it up so that Mattheo could see my underwear set under his skirt. He bit his lip and attempted to stay completely still and silently.

"Guys I'm going back to my dorm, see you later" As soon as he walked away from his friends, he came towards to the library where I was and took me by the arm, and started dragging me upstairs. as we entered is dorm he immediately closed the door but without casting the silencing charm. His eyes were dark and his expression stern. He quickly picked up my wrists and pinned me against the desk with his hand as he leant over me, whispering in my ear.

"you should know better than to tease me while I'm with my friend, Y/n."

"Oh. Should I?" I pouted as i turned my face to look at him, my cheek staying firmly pressed against the cold wood of the desk.

"don't you want to continue the conversation with your friends?" "don't be silly, you know very well what I want now" he mumbled back before bringing his hand down on my ass in a hard smack, causing me to whine loudly at the stinging pain.

"Now, you're gonna count for me darling" he seethed through his teeth "one." I repeated after him "one." Another "two." And another "three." i cried, screwing my eyes shut as i whined into the desk, my inner thighs becoming slick with arousal. Mattheo continued until he'd reached the ten, before abruptly standing up and walking back to his friend, leaving me a quivering mess on the desk in his dorm.

"Don't you dare touch yourself until I've finished" he demanded before going down the stairs leaving me alone in my suffering, starting to talk to his friends again. He apologized to his friends for leaving so quickly by making a few jokes and sitting up again. I watched him from the entrance of the stairs, in shock, my ass still stinging as it glowed red in the shape of his handprint.