💖 BLOSSOM 💖

NAME: Blossom Utonium

NICKNAME: Bloss, Commander, Leader, Ice Princess, The Smart One, Pinky, Bow girl, Bossy Bloss.

AGE: 17

HOW OLD SHE APPEAR: Younger than her actual age.

EYE COLOR: Pink

GLASSES: Yes

HEIGHT: 5'5 inch / 165

HEIGHT: 5'5 inch / 165.1 cm.

HAIR COLOR / LENGTH: fiery red-orange, waist-length hair with a layer cut and bangs.

BODY: Hour glass body with 38 C-cup

GOOD HABITS: Helping others, caring, Kind, lovable, Organization, respects others, believes everyone has a good side, Encouraging others.

BAD HABITS: argues with Buttercup, Never listens to her sister's plans, shouts when stressed, Stress Eating, Being with people who don't appreciate her, being in bad relationships.

LIKES: Organizing, Baths, Professor Utonium, Reading books, Her Hair, Her sisters, Her friends, Learning, Games (Sometimes), Kissing, School, Being a hero, Constructing team maneuvers, Crime Fighting, Being the Leader, The City of Townsville, Playing Dress-up, Being a daughter-figure of Professor Utonium, Keeping Townsville safe, Her favorite cereal, The Powerpuff Hotline, Movies in a really cool theater (as do her sisters), Tag, Her ice breath.

DISLIKES: Messiness, Crime, Villains, Being Tricked, Her ego being hurt, Defeat, Arguments, Being thought of as stupid, Her hair ruined, Shrimp, Bullies, The idea of killing bad guys, Liver and Onions, Bugs, Spiders, The Town of Citiesville, Failing Tests, Being embarrassed, Cooties (one-time), Disturbance of her sleep, Buttercup's recklessness, Silent movies (as do her sisters), Animal Abuse (as do her sisters), Being the laughing stock.

DEEPEST FEAR: Losing her family, losing a battle, failing a test for which she forgot to study.

FAVORITE THING: Her bow and books.

FAVORITE FOOD: Italian food

FAVORITE COLOR: Pink, Red, Orange, and White

WHAT IS BLOSSOM LIKE: Blossom is the leader of the Powerpuff Girls. Blossom is strong and determined like her fiery red hair, but she's also methodical and thinks things through. Blossom doesn't run into a situation with just her emotions ruling her. She believes she is the leader and the most caring one. She can solve any problem analytically. Blossom is a logical person who believes everything has a reason behind it. Blossom is often seen as the most mature, level-headed, and composed member of the group.

CATCHPHRASE: Come on girls! Let's go save the day! / I'm the leader, there's always a plan B!...

MANY OF HER UNIQUE ABILITIES: Ice Breath, Pink lightning bolts, Microscopic vision, Pink laser eye beams, Advanced intelligence & knowledge, Enhanced intuition, Intuitive aptitude, Danger Sense, Expert leadership skills, Apt planning skills, Master strategist, Fire Breath ETC.