CHAPTER: 7 (PART 1)

HI EVERYONE

I WILL NOW BE CONCENTRATING ON THIS BOOK WHILE I WILL BE SOON TELLING YOU ALL ABOUT MY NEW BOOK THAT WOULD BE MYSTICAL FANFIC BOOK THOUGH I AM STILL PLANNING.

I AM STILL NOT SURE HOW I SHOULD BE WRITING THIS BOOK LIKE IN PARTS WHERE I WILL BE WRITING PART ABOUT EACH CHARACTER OR SHOULD I WRITE ABOUT EVERYONE IN ONE CHAPTER.

WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTTERCUP P.O.V: 

The loud noise of the alarm clock made me groan as I turned to my right side and closed my eyes again ignoring the noise that echoed in my bedroom. 

These comfy sheets were telling me to ignore the annoying noise that was echoing in my room but it was so fucking loud that I had no other option but to turn around and grab my mobile to turn it off when I noticed the sound wasn't coming from my mobile as I hurriedly grabbed my bracelet to see it was blinking white which meant it was just my bossy older sister Blossom giving us a heads up that it's time to wakeup.

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to tidy up, I did everything that I do everyday, as I gazed up at myself in the mirror, sighing and returning back to brushing my teeth while strange thoughts raced through my mind.

I strolled out of the bathroom after freshening up and returned to my bed, where I flopped and stared at the ceiling. Honestly, it's annoying how my sleep just got ruined on a weekend like come on its Saturday for crying out loud let me just sleep in till 2 Pm but nope she has to wake us up and I am sure she woke up like 2 hours ago and took a long warm shower got ready, read a book while having breakfast and when she is done with everything she thought why not destroy my sister's sleep.

I turned to my other side as I sighed staring out of my window making me feel free as I stared as the cotton candy shaped clouds and the peaceful street when my eyes landed on a car that parked near my house and that car belonged to Princess Morbucks.

I closed the blinds and turned to the other side yet again as all the yesterday events replayed in my head. I mean I still don't get it why Mitch ignored me early morning in free class and he was sitting with Morbucks plus he ditched our time and was doing her assignment like I just feel jealous.

I know being jealous is not good but having a crush on him and him being my bestfriend makes me feel jealous when he ignores me. I fucking like him and I know I am being a coward by not telling him this but I think I should tell him soon.

Yesterday when we were all having lunch together he told me that Morbucks was really sick so he Stayed with her which kind of broke my heart like I saw him blush for the first time and after that Blossom laughed and added that Morbucks ruined Mitch's image.

I liked Mitch for a really long time and I still really like him but I just feel Stupid whenever Morbucks is near me like she and Blossom are so alike and just like Blossom she woke up early as well and here I am lazing around on my bed.