CHAPTER: 6 (PART 1)

...IMPORTANT NOTE IN THE END...*DO READ*...

VOTE...COMMENT...AND...FOLLOW ME...

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

My phone's alarm continued to blare as I ignored it, despite the fact that I knew I needed to get up for school. 

I sighed and rubbed my eyes, feeling sick for some strange reason, as if something bad would happen soon. 

I know a monster might appear and I'll have to fight it with my sisters, but nothing bad will happen. 

I sat on the bed, hugging my knees and staring at the floor, unable to stand and go to the bathroom to freshen up. 

"I don't feel so good," I said to myself, burying my face in my arms and sighed as someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"WAKE UP BUTTERCUP" Blossom's yell echoed in my room as I laid back down and covered myself with the blanket, whispering "Don't want to." 

I took out my phone and thought for a moment before messaging Bubbles, knowing that she would know what to do because I was closer to her than Blossom.

'Can you come to my room?' I messaged Bubbles while I waited because I knew she must be getting ready for school. 

I sighed and put my phone away when I heard a ding, so I checked and it was from Bubbles. 

'Is everything all right?' ~little octi

'I'll tell you.'

'I'm on my way.' ~little octi

As I waited for Bubbles, I put my phone away. After a few minutes, a knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, and I looked up to see Bubbles frowning. Bubbles closed the door as she walked towards me, and sat on the bed, her hand resting on my shoulder as I smiled at her.

"What's the matter, Buttercup?" Bubbles inquired as I sighed once more and replied, "I just don't feel so good as if something bad is about to happen," to which Bubbles looked puzzled.

Bubbles said, "Buttercup, nothing bad will happen," as I shook my head and said, "No, I know something big and bad will happen," as Bubbles sighed and nodded.

Bubbles smiled and took my hand in hers, whispering, "So?" "What are your plans now?" I shrugged my shoulder and whispering back. "I don't want to get up and I want to stay at home," Bubbles smiled shaking her head and letting go of my hand.

"The Buttercup I know would face every problem without hesitation, and that is the Buttercup I look up to because she knows never to give up," Bubbles said, lifting my spirits as I chuckled and nodded.

"I guess staying at home won't solve anything," I said, standing up as Bubbles hummed in agreement while holding my hand and saying, "I am here for you, so we will face this feeling together," which made me laugh as I nodded.

Bubbles smiled as she shrugged and said, "Besides, I need to be cute today for Boomer, and we need to move forward with Blitz and me's plan," as I nodded remembering Bubbles and Blitz's date since I put her up to it...I need to be there for her. 

"Don't worry, I've got everything under control, and Blitz will go on a date with you and make Boomer envious of his good looks," I said which brightened up Bubbles mood.

When I and Bubbles heard a throat being cleared as we turned around to see Blossom, who was staring at us in disbelief, which made me groan.

"Did you just wake up, Buttercup?" Well go and get ready." Blossom sighed relievedly as she looked at Bubbles, saying, "At least Bubbles is ready," while I smiled and whispered to Bubbles, "You look cute, Boomer will faint," as she giggled and nodded.