CHAPTER : 1

CHAPTER 1: WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO Lillybellbloom. HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU Lillybellbloom. I WANTED TO DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF BOOK "LOVING YOU TILL THE END" BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO WAIT TILL SATURDAY SO I THOUGHT IT'S BETTER TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER SINCE I WAS PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER TODAY ANYWAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN Lillybellbloom AND THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU.

A/N: NOTE IN THE END...IF THERE IS ANY NOTE...I WILL WRITE IT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER SO MAKE SURE TO READ THE END IF I LEFT A NOTE OR NOT...

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE AS EXCITED AS ME...

SO LET'S START WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

A city ... A place called Townsville... A place where superheroes lived... A place where monsters attacked... A place where everything began... Townsville was a small place that was now turned into Cities-Ville. 

People lived there and went about their daily lives, but that place was home to everyone's favorite superheroes...The Powerpuff Girls... 

A long time had passed as our little girls had all grown up and were now living their high-school lives like little normal girls.

Our mayor presided over Cities-Ville, who was assisted by Miss Bellum. The mayor adored the Powerpuff girls as if they were his own daughters, and despite the passage of time, he still required the girls to open his pickle jar, which irritated the green Powerpuff girl.

Regardless, the girls adored the mayor, who would contact them in the event of a monster attack or other trouble caused by other villains.

As the girls grew older, they got into more trouble at school because they weren't allowed to use their powers, and many students complained about the injustice, particularly the green Powerpuff who liked sports.

They claimed she used her powers to be a fast runner and in matches, so Utonium...her father created a bracelet that controlled her powers.

The green Powerpuff girl eventually stopped using her powers in middle school because whenever she used them incorrectly in fights, she got a shock and was hurt, so she only used her powers at home or when fighting crimes, though she still broke a few rules because she knew the password to the bracelet that allowed her to use the powers but she never did that in school.

The pink Powerpuff girl faced the same problem; whenever she went to a buzzer school spelling bee competition, people said she cheated and used her powers to click the buzzer quickly, which was a complete lie because the pink Powerpuff, unlike the green one, despised cheating and lying.