💚 BUTTERCUP 💚

NAME: Buttercup Utonium

NICKNAME: Butterbabe, Butterbutt, Butterscotch, BC, Butters, Kitten, The green one, Grasshopper, tough one, butterfly, Bambi.

AGE: 16 1/2

HOW OLD SHE APPEAR: her actual age

EYE COLOR: lime green

GLASSES: No

HEIGHT: 5'7 inch / 170.18

HAIR COLOR / LENGTH: Jet black short hair that is green streaks.

BODY: rectangular body with 38 B-Cup and little abs.

GOOD HABITS: hardcore loyal, protects others no matter what... respects people (but only those who deserves it)

BAD HABITS: curses a lot, disrespects people who she doesn't like, not paying attention, fighting unnecessarily, she got an attitude she sometimes hates, anger issues, trust issues.

LIKES: Having fun, teasing her sisters,  video games, arcades, Winning and getting things right, Fighting when others annoy her, Her green blanket, "Blankie", Using her powers, Goofing off, Rockets, Tanks, Night parties, Her favorite cereal, Fighting, Airboxing, Kicking some butt, Crime-fighting, Martial arts, Dodgeball, Comedies, Her sisters and Scaring her sisters, pranking people, Being sarcastic, Sports (both playing and watching them), The Powerpuff Hotline, the Dark Movies in a really cool theater (as do her sisters), being tomboyish, buttercup flower, to help and fight for those who need it.

DISLIKES: Crime, Bullies, Villains, Baths, Monsters, Not being able to do certain things either of her other sisters can do (For example blowing ice and speaking different languages and talking with animals), Cleaning the mess she didn't make, Waiting in the bus or waiting in general, Pink (sometimes), Losing and not getting things right, Girly stuff (Especially party dresses), School subjects (feels overwhelmed because of how difficult they seem to her but enjoys few of them sometimes), Bugs, Spiders, Silent movies (as do her sisters), Animal Abuse, Her sisters being harmed, Blossom's dogmatic leadership, Her own attitude when she realizes that something has to be done about it, people making fun of her, being scolded for something she didn't do, being bossed around, being called "the green one"

DEEPEST FEAR: losing her family, losing a battle, being hated, being weak, spider, losing the one she loves. 

FAVORITE THING: her blankie and her plushie

FAVORITE FOOD: junk food, spicy food

FAVORITE COLOR: Green, black, purple, and grey.

WHAT IS BUTTERCUP LIKE: Buttercup is physically the strongest of the three girls. Buttercup is a fun-loving tomboy. She has aggressive and violent nature and is also known as a troublemaker. Buttercup is shown to be able to defeat villains alone and she can fly the fastest out of all of her sisters. Buttercup always appears in a need to fight, which her sisters are in a need to run away. She is the fastest. Buttercup often comes up with the solution whenever the girls are in a losing battle. Buttercup usually convinces her sisters that they should fight back because their loved ones whenever someone they know goes against them. Despite her tomboyish nature and brash attitude. Buttercup hates being called "princess", as she will fly into an annoyed rage at the villains who call her as such. Buttercup never seems to be uncomfortable in her own gender, and still behaves ladylike where necessary. 

CATCHPHRASE: "I am a good fighter", "I need action. I need adventure. I need to punch!",  "It takes more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry", "What are you, a damsel in distress or a dope with a death wish?", "Forget the tactic crap!!! This calls for some good old-fashioned... BUTT WHOOPIN!!!".