CHAPTER : 2

AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BLOSSOM P.O.V

A loud noise echoed in my room as I yawned turning around to my right side to close the alarm clock. I was exhausted from chatting late with Morbucks about our fantastic first day of school.

Many new students joined the school, and many familiar faces were present, but what irritated Morbucks and me was Duchess, who continued to be the slut she is.

It was finally the second day, and I was determined to make this day as memorable as the previous one, so I got up and turned on my phone and took it off from the charging while I stood up to make my bed.

I went to the restroom to do my business and daily routine, and then I stripped naked and went to take a shower.

I finished my shower in 10 minutes, wearing my pink robe and grabbing a small fluffy towel to pat dry my hair as I walked out of the restroom.

I went straight to my walk-in closet, searching through my clothes for something comfortable and appropriate to wear so it fits the dress code as well.

Miss Keane didn't say anything about Buttercup and Bubbles' outfits yesterday, which means they're allowed, but they looked better than Duchess and her gang, who wore dresses as if they were at a party.

I removed my robe and grabbed my undergarments as I wore them, leaving my fluffy towel and robe behind so they didn't get in the way.

I wore my favorite blue jeans with my white full-sleeve shirt and completed the look with a pink vest, and the outfit looked adorable.

I quickly put on my pink socks and boots and grabbed my hair dryer to dry my hair while humming my favorite song.

It took me 10 minutes to dry my long auburn hair and tie them in a high ponytail with a bow on top to complete the look.

I took my favorite light pink lipstick and patted it on my already pink lips as I applied eyeliner after that.

I smiled at myself in the mirror as I grabbed my jewelries and put them on when my gaze was drawn to the bracelet that controlled my power, causing me to sigh.

"I'm just a normal girl," I said to myself as I shook my head and double-checked myself as I exited my walk-in-wardrobe and moved towards the curtain

I opened the curtain to let the natural light enter my pink room, which made me smile, and I opened the window to let in the fresh air.

My bag was neatly placed in a corner as I grabbed it and checked all my books were in or not. After I was done with checking I grabbed my car keys, phone, earbuds, and wallet while keeping everything in my bag.