CHAPTER: 6 ( PART 4 )

Hi everyone

I know that I am updating this book very slowly compared to how I used to update all my books every week. As soon as I am done with 'Loving you till the end ' I will try to find time in my scheduleso I can update every Saturday.

I am planning to start a new book after this book has only few chapters left. My plan is to make sure that this book isn't that Iong but I am not sure cause it all depends on the plot.

In my new book all the characters will be mythical creatures so feel free to suggest me some mythical creature names and if I like any creature, I will make one of the characters that creature. I have already decided for the main characters but if I like any new creature, I might change.

Okay, so without wasting time...

Let's Start...

.

.

.

.

BLOSSOM P.O.V:

I sighed and glanced at Dexter's back, and I'm not sure how many times I've sighed today while starring at the boy I like. I know my sisters thought he wasn't the correct match for me since we didn't fit together, but the truth is that he is wonderful for me.

Dexter has this gorgeous ginger brownish hair that is parted on both sides equally, with his chocolate brown eyes that gaze at you, and when he stares, you can simply get lost in them with his cute freckles, just like me, and his strong nose bridge. 

To be honest, Dexter also has a good fashion sense. He always dresses carefully and adheres to the dress code. He was dressed perfectly today, in blue trousers, a brown button-up shirt, and black shoes, and he looked gorgeous as always.

Regretfully, my sisters believe he isn't the proper fit for me, but how are they to know? They have never before experienced love

Regretfully, my sisters believe he isn't the proper fit for me, but how are they to know? They have never before experienced love. Bubbles is just the sort to joke around; she is never serious, whereas Buttercup is so not the type to date anyone; she simply never cares and is constantly having fun in her own little world. Boomer and Takashi were the only and last people I saw Bubbles get serious about, therefore they will never be able to fully understand how I feel.

I'm not trying to be a bad sister, but the reality is... Buttercup is trying not to care and doesn't believe in love, while Bubbles is playing around with everyone. Yes, I agree, Bubbles always says love is simply love and it can happen at any time with anyone, but it doesn't give her the right to stop me, and whenever I say that, Buttercup goes like 'we have a brain for a reason and we can tell Dexter is just not the right one' like come on...seriously...