4

time skip

q: yo im in the plane!
y/n: text me when you land!
q: okay, hermosa!
y/n: can't wait to see youu!
q: byee!

quackity pov:

i spent most of my time on the plane sleeping. actually, all of my time. i heart the pilot announce: please make sure all of your devices are turned off, as we are about to land. i sighed, thinking about how i was gonna meet y/n, my crush in about 15 minutes. we landed, and i texted her immediately:

q: i landed! cant wait to see you (;
q: (;
q: (:
y/n: hehe me toooo!

i look around, trying to find y/n. she said she had y/e/c eyes and y/h/c hair. she told me to meet her at baggage claim. i walked there, and after a few minutes of searching, i found her. a huge grin started to form. across her face. (covid not existantsorry forgot to mention lmao) she ran towards me, and placed me into the warmest hug i could have asked for.

y/n pov:

OH MY GOD BIG Q! HI HI OMG AAIJBSSJNAD
i let out a sound that was between a laugh, and a sob. we ordered an uber home to my house. as soon as we entered, rocko greeted alex happily mewing at his presence. alex bent down to pet him gently. rocko greatfully accepted the pets, and started purring. aww! said alex. he's so cute! i know right! i replied. cmere, i gotta show you something. he followed me into my bedroom, where all my streaming stuff was. he gasped in wonder, looking at my pc. thats better than mine! he exclaimed. we should stream tomorrow, i suggested, wanting to spend some time with him. yeah! sure ok! he replied, he was a nice guy. to be honest. he's funny, caring, and has a great sense of humor, man i'm falling HARD. i told him i didn't have a guest bedroom, which was a lie, i had many. because i do not have many people over, which is true. he said he could sleep on the couch, but i refused, and he said: are you tryna-waittt-are you- and then he burst out laughing. i blushed and said no. i got into my pyjamas, not without quackity busting into my room to grab his phone, WHILE i was changing, hella awkward. QUACKITY GET THE FUCK OUT! he covered his eyes, trying not to stare, slamming his face into the wall before he left. i finished getting dressed, and then washed myself up, i climbed into bed, quackity followed suit shortly after. i fell asleep with quackity cuddled next to me.

quackity pov:

i woke up, feeling someone next to me, i realized it was y.n
wait, what? i didn't move, not wanting to wake her. then realizing she was already awake.

y/n pov: i realized i fell asleep with quackity next to me. i said to him: good morning, guapito, which he replied with, hola hermosa.

A/N sorry if this was short i got a shit ton of chapters out today. ill write tmro dont forget to eat and hydrate! ily allllll also tysm for the support, i really appreciate it.