5

y/n pov:

what do you want to do today, besides streaming? i said. maybe we could go out for some dinner? i suggested. quackity replied with sure, and i launched into deep thought. do i have feelings for him? of course you do, dumbass. you call him handsome all the time. and flirt with him. but does he have feelings for me? i dunno man, he calls me beautiful and flirts with me all the time. imagine if i could just-

quackity pov:

imagine if i could just kiss her.

i noticed her going red in the face. she was blushing, so i said: you ok hermosa? you look a bit red. she instantly came back to reality, stuttering. s-sorry, uh, w-was just, uh thinking. about me? i replied. she went even redder, n-no? she replied, now red as a tomato.

y/n pov: i was red, like really red.

sorry alex. maybe we shouldn't go today. i'm not feeling well.
ahh, okay hermosa. you rest.

quackity pov:

the group pog

q: come to la in a few days i have someone for you to meet.
big t: you give me a few days, why
dadza: agreed wtf
salt and pepper: ye ok ill start pACking.
homeless mf tellytubby: wtf quackity you give us a few days. '
ranboob: wth is going on rn but sure ill start packing
g o o g: ye sure ill start packing aswell.
niki: ofc! i can't wait to meet them
oKAy! i'm back!
that was a huge ass voice crack, damn. she said in between laughs.
then she said: come over here, i gotta tell you something, she giggled. she sat me down on her bed. she went red.

y/n pov: i gotta tell him.
quackity, i love you, i fell for you, HARD, the very prescence of you gives my stomach butterflies. you make my heart explod- before i could finish my sentence, he kissed me, and i mean, like KISSED me. it was warm, it felt like noone else existed, just me and alex. i wanted this to last forever. but eventually, he pulled away. i gasped in shock, and then i became as red as a tomato. alex was speechless.
(an: dudududdududu)
well, uh- that was interesting....... he said.
alex, what are we? then, he kissed me again for a few seconds. well that explains it! then we heard a knock on the door. i fell off the bed, quackity wheezing. i went to open the door, i saw niki (whom i knew), wilbur, (whom i knew, i knew everyone who walked in the door) george, dream, sapnap, karl, ranboo, and a few others. i started crying tears of joy as i leapt into niki's arms. hi! she said in her soft voice. how are you? you must be y/n, right? yeah! hello niki! everyone else said hi, and me and quackity talked to them. this was a nice surprise. sooo...... dream said, breaking the silence. do you have a pc? we can stream. i wanna do a face reveal and a meet up to make them go CRAZY. george agreed, we all did. so i loaded up my pc. and went on twitch. live- everyone was bustling out of the frame- in 3...2...1! hello chat! i bellowed, how are we today! have yall hydrated?

jackmanifoldisbald: yes i have
dnfispog: ye i have!

good, good. how does bedwars sound?

everyone in chat was agreeing to this idea, so i hopped on bedwars and went into a game. so chat, i'm hoping to win! let's do this!

i raced around the map, gathering materials and ores, and buying the stuff i need. i killed a couple people on red, and destroyed green's bed (george insisted it was yellow's) i always have music in the background of my streams. i was playing for a bit, then heatwaves blasted outta my speakers, and george was trying not to scream. after a couple rounds of bedwars, i said: okay chat! today we have some special guests, i motioned for the group to come into the frame.
the chat went CRAAAZY

insertbullyingofquackitysheighthere: yO WHRTTTRETRT
dnfshipper: KBFANJFKDFDANJKFDFNK
randomusername: adsopkfjldajksfnsfnkjdsfsfdsfkljnfsfkjldnfnajf help ijvfknnakjsdfnfjkm,
y/nfan2013920: IOHfijkdsfjdasnfjkhfgasdjkfhlasfkhjsfsadkljfhasdlkjfh

HOLA CHATTT! quackity screamed. rAnboo came into frame wearing one of his classic dad t-shirts. and everyone else said they're hi's. except for dream. now chat.. i said. we've got one more special guest here.............. i motioned for dream to come into frame. dream, without a mask, entered, waived and said hello. chat went FUCKING CRAZY.

lmaoidontknow: WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCKK
mcytfan28223823: WHAT THE HONKING SHIT JFDSIJASDNFJKFNADSFMSDKLFNDSJNF
karlispogchamp: WHATEIUHRARKLEN,MRQEWRJKHEWRWERBEJKOWRHEJWQBRHJBEWQR HELP I AM GOING TO SHIT
i talked with chat for a bit, then ended stream. this was going to be a long month.