10

time skip 2 days.

i was sitting on the couch, thinking. i was thinking, what am i supposed to do today. i racked my brain for stream ideas, and then it hit me. another qna. to be honest, i had no ideas. (LOL SAME BESTIESS)
i got my stream started up and watched as many members of the chat flooded in.
heyo! what's up guys? today we are gonna be doing another qna as this was highly requested.

quackitysreallyshort: yooooo
deffonotluna: YESSSS
ilikewilbursootshat: mmm we get quackityxyn content MMMMMM

bofosho1: do you listen to bo burnham's stuff?

yeah, i love his stuff! i can maybe or maybe not sing the entirety of im bo yo. (haha aslslaalsla sameee)
imslowlyrunningoutofideasforusers: have you read/shipped dnf?
uhh- i pray dream isnt on this stream....buttt yeah! i read heatwaves PJAHAHA
dreamwastaken: Y/N DONT YOU DARE.
tommyinnitisswag: have you joined dsmp yet?
no! i havent! i really would like to though! it'd be fun to socialize with other content creators other than the ones i know!
without realizing, alex walked into my room and said: darling, you want anything to eat? OH, SHIT SHIT! SORRY Y/N! I DIDN-
i sighed, the chat flew by. yeah, we're dating, and that's a normal thing for humans to do, so it doesnt mean you have to care about someones elses love life more than yours.

after that, i said i had to end stream. karl asked if we could go to a resteraunt, so we got in phil's van, and we drove to a place called Nellie's Steakhouse, we entered, and a blonde, blue-eyed woman said she'd be serving us today. we sat down, i scanned the menu, and i gasped. they had my f/f (fave food). i instantly said id order it, sap got a grilled cheese, so did karl, techno got a steak, alex got a salad, wilbur got a steak with fries,  and everyone else ordered stuff, but i forgot what they were. we waited for about 20 minutes before our food came, and we were in the middle of eating, until tommy screamed "food fight!" karl threw some of his food into his face, which caused sapnap to throw his food at karl, then the manager came, and kicked us out, we all ran out without paying. we all went home and chilled on the couch watching bo burnhams special, inside.