9

i woke up, i was excited to do stuff with the crew. i noticed quackity was awake, scrolling through twitter. he said: "Hello, love" in his deep morning voice, which made me jump. "Cute." he mumbled. (an when am i using quotation marks awesome wow) "Good morning, darling." i said in response. he shot up. my facial expression turning from a happy one to a scared.
"love? are you okay?" "y/n! i had the best fucking idea holy shit!" he scream-whispered, as to not wake everyone up. "yeah?" (FUCK I HAVE TO REWRITE THE WHOLE THING FROM HERE BC MY WATTPAD CRASHED I AM GOING TO SLAP JOHN MULANEY'S FACE FOR NO APPARENT REASON)
"wanna do a vlog?" he asked. i immediately said yes. he decided we were going to go rock climbing, noone knew i was an expert rock climber, when i was a child i went almost every day. so, we hopped into wilbur's van. phil was the driver. he said "guys? it's gonna take an hour to get there, okay?" "so if anyone needs to use the bathroom, go now." classic dadza, i muttered to alex. i sat there for about twenty minutes, realizing alex's breathing had leveled out. looking at him, i saw he was asleep.

time skip bc i am tired ahahaha
we eventually arrived at the place, and started the video. "HOLA!" he yelled, wheezing. his laugh was extremely contagious, so i laughed with him. we got on the first wall. i was climbing so fast, alex couldn't catch up with me. "wait- hhh- up" he breathed, which earned a laugh from me. the vlog was going smoothly, karl actually being a competition, surprisingly. until we heard george screaming, i thought nothing of it because i knew he did this stuff alot, as well as the other people. dream stared right at him, almost losing his grip on the stones. thank god he was in a harness, or else he would of fell. "not so much of a speedrunner at this game now, are we dream?" i asked him. considering he was a long ways below me. "hAhAhhA, but you craft a pickaxe with wood planks instead of sticks most of the time". he retorted. i accepted defeat, and continued climbing. i reached the top, and soared down. of course, karl and quackity found a giant slide and ran to it, giggling. i was walking infront of the slide, thinking it was just one of those slow, kiddie slides, but boy, was i wrong. karl and quackity came flying out, hitting me in the process. quackity instantly got up, asking me what was wrong, and "do you need ice?" and "oh my gosh! i'm so sorry!" and the lot. i said i was fine, and got up. i felt dizzy, but, still i was fine. i talked to the camera for a bit, until we decided to head home. we drove home in silence. i sat down on the couch, scrolling through twitter, and then i decided to go to sleep. i climbed into bed and dozed off.

A/N: GUYSSS ASJFIJFKDSFAKJNF LISTEN TO TOMMY INNIT BY CG5 HOLY SHIT ITS A BOP ASDIOJKFSDJDKFNDSNKJFSDAFJ JUHDUJDFJHBDSAF HELP