6

y/n pov:

i woke up next to quackity, cuddled next to him. he was awake so i asked him: alex? what are we? you are my girlfriend, senorita. i looked at the doorframe realizing dream and george were there, filming us, i instantly got up and punched dream in the face. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU CRIMINAL HOMELESS MOTHERFUCKING TELLYTUBBY ASS BITCH! he said: oh, cmon now. in his deep morning voice. george blushed at dream saying that. so i clicked on my spotify, searched heatwaves, and blasted it at full volume. greoge slapped me in the face. OW! THAT HURT! he sat down on the couch, turning the tv on. sapnap came into the room. he said: AYO WHAT YOU WANNA WATCH! uhhhh, ratatouille? everyone agreed.
time skip
after the movie, i got dressed in my pyjamas, and brushed my teeth, i walked past dream's room, and i saw them kissing, like, KISSING. so i quietly took a photo and ran to alex. i pulled up my camera roll. i tweeted,

@/deffonoty/n deleting in a few mins

*insert photo here*

comments
user1: WHAT THE FUCK WQHAT RJTKNFGSKJNFWHWAT DNFDMNSF SANF HE;P ME C
user13: wauhijfwehjksdfalkjbhffkjb dsfbasdjkmnfrhjaebbjhersdg
user12:help me i am honestly not surprised.

dream then ran up to me obviously seeing the photo
WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?
y/n: bruh ill tell them it was photoshopped LMAO chill out. still, im not
even surprised.
he let out a wheeze laugh, then george came out of the room, flustered.
d-dream~ wha- wh-at was that fo-or? i dunno, man. he whispered into his ear: maybe lets do it again sometime? george became even more red. after this drama, i left the room, and went into me and big q's. quackity was there. i didn't notice him changing, thankfully his bottoms were on, but his shirt wasn't. i stared for atleast a good 20 seconds before coming back into reality. damn. i whispered. he heard it, and went red. hah, i see why they call you BIG q, because you are SWOLE, you have pecs for days.
to be honest, i dont know where that confidence came from. (refrence LMAO) oh, am i now, y/n. he said in a deep voice that sent shivers down my spine. y-yes you are, alex. you are. (holy shit im running out of ideas LMAO)

he suddenly came over, and kissed me. he put one hand around my waist, the other tangling in my hair, he pulled me closer, he wanted all of me, and i was gonna give it. he (holy shit i feel sinful rn idsbsadhbjkdab) he pinned me down on the bed, both hands now moving to my back for more support, our lips smashed together, moving in harmony. i whimpered, and he slipped one hand into my hair once again,  we pulled away, both panting. i smiled like an idiot, realization kicking in. u-uh, i-i wh-hat? what? q-quackity? did, you......i got off of the bed, quackity pulling his shirt on. i crawled into quackity's arms, feeling safe.

time skip

i woke up the next day, the events of last night sinking in, i thought it was all a fever dream, all fake. i panted slightly. i looked back, did he do that? i turned to him, he was looking at his phone. i tapped him lightly on the shoulders. asking him: guapito? was last night real? im still wondering. yes it was, hermosa.

A/N SPICY CHAPTER MMMM MEGUSTAAA THIS TOOK A SHIT TON OF IDEAS AND TIME TO WRITE SKLMFDSMLFSD.
anyways ily all hydrate and eat (not monster)