7

i slid out of bed, had a shower, and got dressed. i came downstairs, bad, karl and sapnap making breakfast. hey, boys! how ya doin! good! the duo of "friends" said in unison. OOOH PAAANNCAKKESSSSS!!! i screamed, inevitably waking everyone up. wilbur and niki trudged down the stairs, tiredly, then came techno, dream and george, and everyone else. bruhhh, technoblade drew out the u and h. pulling one of his classic brruuh moments. PHAAHAHAHHAAA! tommy laughed, i turned around to see sapnap with flour everywhere on his clothes. oh, shit sapnap, need some help? karl giggled, karl? was this your fault? he looked at me, i knew it was his fault. kaaarll????? did you? sapnap interrupted. yes he fucking did, y/n.

karl, help sapnap clean himself up. i really wish phil was here right now. i mumbled. everyone was eventually seated with breakfast, tommy and tubbo chatting happily. dream and george were just.... staring at eachother. i decided to turn some music on. i clicked on my playlist named bops. the first song that popped up was blitz survival games, by technoblade. techno groaned, (yall, no. just no do not do not do nott) and said, turn it offffff, turn it off! which i replied with, i like it techno! one of my favorites, actually (srsly its a bop). after we all ate, we decided to go to the nearest park. well, not actually "decided" per say, tommy and tubbo made us go. to be honest it was fun, until quackity hit his head on one of those pole things. he wasn't bleeding or anything. but i still went to check on him. nerrrrrrrdddddsssss! techno yelled, while jumping of the roof of the playground, surprisingly not injuring himself. we all went home after a tiring day. and went to bed.