02) Friends

It was now 11 AM, and as usual, no one had visited the little shop

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was now 11 AM, and as usual, no one had visited the little shop. It made Taehyung sad how no one seemed to visit nor like him in this little town, and how no one seemed to care about reading as much as he did. Because of this, it always made Taehyung a little nervous with first impressions, thinking they wouldn't like him. Sighing, he shook off the negative thoughts as he sat up and closed his book he just finished, stood up and went to go find another book to read in his small shop.

Browsing around, he couldn't really tell what mood he was in to read, so he walked to a random bookshelf, put his finger on a the very beginning and started to walk down the shelf, stopping at a random book. Turning he picked it up and it read out to be the third book in the Twilight series. Taehyung never cared for the books, yet he had read them all, and with nothing else to do, he figured why not read it. Walking over to the counter again, he settled down and started to read the book, and soon he nose was buried in the book, completely absorbed.

Taehyung jumped when he heard the ding of a bell when the door opened, and the was about to rush to greet the person who had opened the door before he stopped. He didn't want to seem weird to the new person and make them not like him, so he just sat up and looked to the door, when he saw a familiar figure emerge from the doorway. Taehyung sighed thinking it was actually a customer, but was still nonetheless happy that someone had visited him. Did Taehyung forget to mention he did have one friend in this small town, and that one friend being the one and only Jung Hoseok, who had just come into his store.

"Hey, Tae." Hoseok said leaning against the counter, at which Taehyung scowled at. "Hey, Seok. How've you been? How was the trip to Japan?" He asked. Hoseok had been on a trip to Japan because of a business deal for his company. The company Hoseok owned was a small one, but it was a successful one nonetheless. "It was amazing Tae. You should've came with!" Hoseok exclaimed, and Taehyung just smiled at the happy persona that he always seemed to have. "Ah, I would've, but I need to keep my own business up. Who else would've kept this store open while I was gone?" Taehyung teased, and Hoseok just playfully rolled his eyes.

"Tae, no one comes here except me and sometimes Jimin, whenever he isn't abroad, which isn't often." He pointed out while gazing around at the cute little book store. Hoseok had to admit not even he knew why no one came here, it was small, nice and pleasing to the eye. "Hmm, thats true, and I would hate for someone to finally decide to come here only to find out for the first time in forever its closed." Hoseok just laughed and changed the subject, asking about what book Taehyung was now reading, which lead to the argument of who was hotter, Edward or Jacob. Taehyung was arguing Edward, as vampires where obviously 'much hotter than werewolves'. But Hoseok was persistent that Jacob was hotter, I mean, his muscles were amazing, they were 'more attractive than a blood sucking twig'.

And so the two kept going on for hours, about Hoseoks trip to Japan was, to how weird blob fish are, none of the realizing it was already dark out, around 9 PM. "Oh, shit, its getting late, I should get going." Hoseok said, getting up from the bean bag where he had been sitting in, and gave Taehyung a happy little hug. "I'll see you soon Tae, don't forget to come to my practice this Sunday at 4 PM, okay?" Taehyung nodded and they parted with cheerful souls and happy smiles. Yes, Hoseok always made Taehyung happy, even if he was the most depressed he felt he had ever been, Hoseok would come by and cheer him up in an instant. Eyeing the clock, Taehyung knew he had to close the shop, so he put his book away, grabbed his scarf, turned off all the lights and the flipped the sign to 'closed' before he left with a little sigh, walking home to his little apartment for the night, unaware of what the next couples of days would bring for the boy.

The Librarianजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें