07) New Friend

"Hi, Jeongguk! I'm Hoseok, Taehyungs boyfriend

"Hi, Jeongguk! I'm Hoseok, Taehyungs boyfriend." Jeongguk was more than surprised to hear that. "Oh, uh-" He was cut off when Taehyung yelled, "SEOK! YOU LITTLE-" Taehyung was then cut off by Jimin kicking his leg. Hoseok just cackled and wiped fake tears from his eyes. "Nah, I'm just kidding! Taehyung doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm his best friend." Jeongguk was relieved to hear that, for whatever reason. "Oh, I see." Jeongguk shook Hoseok's hand, and everything went on from there.

Soon, it was nearly 2 PM, and everyone was having a blast in the small shop. They had all shared a small bit of themselves to Jeongguk, and Jeongguk introducing himself to them. They were all having a good time, enjoying each other's presence, and staying warm inside since there was a monster of a snowstorm outside. Hoseok groaned and looked out the window, a pout on his face. "Why does it have to be snowing outside? I wanna play in the snow," He said, a heavy frown now taking place of the small pout. "Awe, don't worry Seokie, I'm sure it will let up soon, in the meantime, let's play some games!" Jimin said, who seemed to enjoy being outside more than inside. "Well-" Jeongguk started but chuckled when Taehyung dragged him over to a small reading section, where there were bean bags and chairs, and some games, where everyone else followed. "Alright, sit down! We'll play.. 'The Game of Life' first!" Taehyung exclaimed, bending down and picking up the dusty game and blowing off all the dust.

Everyone smiled and sat in a circle, setting up the game. "OH OH! I CALL PINK!" Jimin said and snatched the pink little car out of Jeongguks hand, without an apology. "I- ok, I'll be the Green car then," Jeongguk said with a small smile on his face. It was nice to have fun like this again. After Jeongguk moved to Daegu, he lost contact with a decent handful of his friends, only staying in touch with the couple, and his best friend Yoongi, who also moved with him. "Ok, I CALL BEING YELLOW!" Hoseok called with a bright smile. "Cool. So then I will be the white car." They all grabbed a little person to put in the car and started the game. After playing two more rounds of the game, they wanted to do something more active. Taehyung looked around in his games then stopped. He smirked and said, "Well, I found a very... physical game indeed." Taehyung smirked and pulled out the game. 'Twister'. Hoseok and Taehyung were all excited while Jimin and Jeongguk just sat there with smiles on their faces. They were all caught up in the chatter and setting up the game, they hadn't noticed the person that was standing behind them with a quirked eyebrow and scowl on his face.

This man had squishy features and a button nose. He had blonde hair, and milk brown doe eyes, that were currently crinkled up, because of the obvious scowl on his face. A brown trench coat hung off his shoulders, and he was wearing a heavy black turtle neck sweater and thick black pants. He had bits and pieces of snowflakes in his hair from the storm outside, and his eyes flicked back and forth from everyone in the room to the smiling Jeongguk who was helping Taehyung set up Twister. He sighed and cleared his throat, a single action that made everyone look at him with wide eyes, and Jeongguk smiled, "Yoongay!" He said, and Yoongi stared at him with a stone-cold scowl. "I-I mean, Yoongi! Sorry, the nickname uh, slipped out. Uh- anyways, what are you doing here?" He asked. Yoongis tongue poked the inside of his cheek, showing he was upset and angered about something. "Well Jeongguk, I had to go and find your stupid ass to come home so that you could finish the book by tomorrow! You still have at least 4 chapters left to write, and I don't want you staying up all night to write them! So I had to come all the way here and-" Yoongi was cut off by Jeongguk who said, "And how did you know I was here?" he asked. "You have a tracker on your phone." Jeongguk 'oh'-ed and looked like he was going to ask another question, but Jimin beat him to it.

"And who are you?"Jimin asked nonchalantly, but inside he was screaming. This dude was totally his type and he looked so hot right now- "I am Jeongguks manager." He said, and Jeongguk tutted. "You may be my manager, but you are also my best friend," Jeongguk said and turned to everyone. "So, this is Yoongi, my manager and best friend. He talks like he is super cold and rude, but when you get to know him, he's really just a fluff ball." Yoongi fumed at that and opened his mouth to say something once more, but again, Jeongguk beat him to it. "Oh- and Yoongi, this is Jimin," He pointed to the shorty with pink hair, "This is Hoseok," He pointed to the smiley one with light brown hair, "And this is Taehyung," He pointed to the boy who had silver hair, and looked to be around Jeongguks height. "He owns the place." Jeongguk finished his explanation and looked at Yoongi who was now looking around. "Nice place." He said gruffly to Taehyung who smiled at the compliment. "Thank you! Do you read a lot?" He asked which Yoongi simply nodded to, his eyes on Jimin now. "Alright Gguk, time to go. Playtime is over."

"What? Yoongi-" Jeongguk whined, and his lips formed a pout. The four boys couldn't help but coo inside as he looked like a cute little bunny. "We can't go now- look at the storm outside! It looks horrible there's no way we can go outside in this weather, nonetheless get home!" Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung all nodded and gave Yoongi puppy eyes and pouted as well. "S-stop, no were g-going.." Yoongi had a blush on his face as he tried to convince Jeongguk, or more like himself, that they were still going. Seeing a certain someone with pink hair and plump lips giving him puppy eyes and a pout made him weak in the knees made it difficult though. "I-I... Alright, fine. We'll stay for a bit." Yoongi finally gave in and smiled a bit when the four boys whooped and hollered, excited they had a new friend to play some games with. It went silent for a couple of seconds before,

"So... Who's gonna be the spinner for Twister?"