10) Day Off

The heavy snow rested on the ground the next day as the roads were iced up, and nearly no one was open

The heavy snow rested on the ground the next day as the roads were iced up, and nearly no one was open. Not even Taehyung, this day he was resting at his apartment with a warm cup of tea in his hand. He sat resting on his 3 person couch and watched whatever cringey Christmas movie or show was on. His legs were pulled up to his chest with a thick fluffy blanket wrapped around him that had little snowflake imprints on the baby blue fabric. Taehyung huffed. He was bored. There was nothing to do when everywhere was closed, and with the roads so icy, it would be way to dangerous to go hangout with Jimin or Hoseok. Of course, he could walk to their houses but that would be way to cold and he'd prefer not to walk 3 miles when its below freezing. 

He grabbed the remote to his T.V. and started to scroll through the showings. Nothing on interested him and only made him whine. He pouted and sipped his tea humming at the delicious taste. He continued to sip on his tea when the sound of his phone ringing disturbed him. He carefully set his tea down and picked up his phone, looking at the ID number, it being Jimin. He smiled and snuggled in deeper into his blanket and pressed 'accept'. Immediately  Jimins loud voice boomed through the speaker. 

"TAEEE," He shouted and Taehyung giggled. "What? You were interrupting me, I was very busy I'll have you know." He could practically see Jimins eye-roll before he said, "Uh huh, sure. We all know you were scrolling through the hallmark channel trying to find a movie or show to watch that wasn't super cringey." Taehyung silently agreed, because that's what he was doing but he wouldn't admit that to Jimin. "It doesn't matter what I was doing, I was just busy." Taehyung snapped with fake anger, before Jimin 'ooh-ed' on the other side of the line. "So you were jerking-" Taehyung immediately shut him down saying, "NO- God no. You know I was watching cringey hallmark movies and shows... Eww.. Ugh don't be weird Jimin." 

Taehyung scrunched his nose in disgust and Jimin just laughed. "So, do you think you're going to open the book store tomorrow?" Jimin questioned, and Taehyung could only sigh. "I dont know," He started, his fingers slowly tracing the pattern of the snowflakes on blanket. "I don't know if I'll open it up. My moneys getting drained trying to keep it open.." Jimin sighed and he could hear shuffling on the other side. "Im so sorry Tae.. I don't think I can help with this one." Taehyung laughed and sadly smiled. "I know, I know. I wasn't asking for help, I was just saying."

There was silence on both sides for a while, the awkward silence bringing an ear piecing ring. "I have to go, my boss is calling. I'm off to the US for another Modeling show. And I think it was something about a photoshoot too??" Taehyung laughed and bitter fully smiled. "Yeah, you have fun. Love you," He added. Jimin said it back and hung up, leaving Taehyung back again.