06) Boyfriend

Taehyung and Jimin had been so into their conversation they didn't even notice Jeongguk approaching them, hearing their conversation by accident

Taehyung and Jimin had been so into their conversation they didn't even notice Jeongguk approaching them, hearing their conversation by accident. "Jimin, I'm just saying, maybe you just need a lover. Ya know, someone to take your mind off everything." Jimin nodded and agreed but said, "I try, but there's not a lot of guys interested into other guys. Sometimes I just feel lonely, ya know?" Taehyung nodded solemnly, knowing what Jimin was feeling. The sound of books startled the two and they turned around to aan amused Jeongguk. "Relationship problems?" He asked and Jimin sighed and explained, "Kinda. More of the fact that I'm not in a relationship. Ya know, I've got to much time on my hands now adays and I don't have much to do." Jeongguk nodded and thought, seemingly considering something before saying, "I think I might know someone. Whats your type?" Jimin blushed and scratched the back of his head. "Well, I don't know.." Jimin seemed hesitant, so Jeongguk smiled and said, "Hey Tae," The nickname slipped out, but neither said anything about it.

"Do you have paper and a pen I could borrow?" Taehyung nodded and turned around, opening a drawer, and pulling out a notebook and a pen. "Here." He said as he handed Jeongguk it. Jeongguk grabbed it and wrote something down, before tearing the paper and handing it to Jimin. Give this number a call. Its my friend, Yoongi. I think you two would be good together." Jimin blushed once more and took it, reading the number and smiling. "Thanks, uh.." Jimin said, pretending he didn't already know his name. "Jeongguk," . "Jeongguk. Thank you Jeongguk," Jimin repeated. "Now, what books did you check out this time?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk turned his attention to him. "I don't know, just some mystery I found that looked good." Taehyung smiled and started checking the book out when another ring was heard, signaling the door had opened. They all looked over and saw a man with light brown hair come in. "Oh- Hoseok! Hey, what're you doing here?" Taehyung asked with a wide smile on his face. "Well I heard Jimin came over to say hi, and I thought I would join as well. It seems as though you're busy." Hoseok said, ending the sentence eyeing Jeongguk.

Taehyung giggled and said, "Yeah, this is a friend of mine, Jeongguk. I met him around a week ago or so." Hoseok 'oh'-ed and nodded strutting over to Jeongguk and holding his hand out with a wide smile, and said, "Hi Jeongguk! I'm Hoseok, Taehyungs

boyfriend."